This is why I love Royce. (Music video)- Politicz

damn this shit is real nice, i love hearing Cee-lo on every track possible. thats what i consider real rap music there, only kind i can stand as well. Nice thread.

PuffnScruff said:
is this new?
No this is from Independents Day album it was released last year.

Which btw i have this track now that i looked and i have the album too. i never payed attention to this track.

Royce is kool but one thing i think his voice sounds kinda popish. like his voice sounds too much to me, it grabs your attention too much. he voice is too perfect. i dont know i could be wrong.

roaches

Royce is kool but one thing i think his voice sounds kinda popish. like his voice sounds too much to me, it grabs your attention too much. he voice is too perfect. i dont know i could be wrong.
Naw, you probably just have an extra 21st chromosome.

Bobby Sands

"flop" is used to describe poor album sales...nothing to do with the quality of the album...use your terminology correctly next time.
OK,ive heard the album was a dissapointment.Is that fucking good enough for you?

7 Syns

Royce is cool, there are others who do that semi-political-semi-lyrical style abit better though I think. But yeah the songs good.

peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.