This is the problem with this forum

http://www.streethop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163242&page=2

why the hell was this closed? Was there beef? No! I was going to bring something very different to this thread but too late. What harm would it have been if it was left open. These threads are here for us to voice our opinion on how dumb the idea and bring other opinion to the table. But no! At the first oppurtunity a mod gets he or she just hits close. :fury:

yes im going to be told i'm a knobhead blah blah, but then you wonder why the forum is dying!!!

Jibster

It shouldn't have been closed but if i here one more person say "this is the problem with this forum..." i'm gonna go apeshit.

It's open, does that mean there's no more problems with the board?

_carmi

me, myself & us
^he meant that things happenin like this like closing threads for nothing are the problem.

and whats going on with everybody trying to find out whats wrong here?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Illuminatile is the reason the forum is "going downhill". Damn you man.

There's no need to come across all millitant Ken. Your post could've looked more like this...

"I believe this thread should have been left open. I had an extremely long (and boring) post to make, and I believe it could have sparked some good discussion."

Instead you post the bullcrap above and make yourself look like a moron.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Pittsey said:

There's no need to come across all millitant Ken. Your post could've looked more like this...

"I believe this thread should have been left open. I had an extremely long (and boring) post to make, and I believe it could have sparked some good discussion."

His post was informative and was not boring. Maybe you prefer _carmi's posts...

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
people get so invested in threads. it's almost like losing a family member when one gets closed.

every day tens of thousands of people are born, and 100 new threads get added to the interwebernet via streethop. let's not mourn the dead, let's help nurture the babies so they can become 10 pages long. yay.

Duke

Staff member
Dante said:
people get so invested in threads. it's almost like losing a family member when one gets closed.

every day tens of thousands of people are born, and 100 new threads get added to the interwebernet via streethop. let's not mourn the dead, let's help nurture the babies so they can become 10 pages long. yay.
You seem to have hit a vein of compassion and care.

Intriguing.

*prods Dante with cattle stick*

Pittsey said:
you contorted that wrong, but whatever I know you know!

Pittsey said:

:cool:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.