This is my thread

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I guess I'm missing out, pittsey give me your Snapchat name.

If it wasn't for the kid yelling in the catchiest way possible would you like that song?

I think we are friends already. But I forgot to add you to the snaps. They are infrequent. But I'll make sure I send plenty when I am in the USA, next week...! I'll send one of my MOTO 360.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I guess I'm missing out, pittsey give me your Snapchat name.

If it wasn't for the kid yelling in the catchiest way possible would you like that song?

fair point. i like the remix though with pusha...and nicki minaj. yeah, i like her verse on that.

Casey

Staff member
I feel like Snapchat is kinda over now. It was fun for a while. There's only so many stories I can watch of girls dancing drunkenly in clubs and people's gurning selfies.

And I really don't give a flying fuck about watching live snaps from events. I just opened it and there's a live event of college football. I shit you not. Who cares about that? And last week it was some shit EDM festival. So basically, to promote your new feature, you've chosen a glorified light show with a bunch of DJ's waving their arms around, and the even shitter college version of a shit sport that nobody outside of the US gives a fuck about. I mean, I don't watch English football either, but at least I could accept that there's a large international market that might want to see snaps from the World Cup, or Champions League, or whatever. But fucking college American football, you gotta be fucking shitting me.

Casey

Staff member
Flying to India in two days.

2 day photoshoot. 4 day video shoot. Biggest production shoot we've ever done. Got new financial backers. Good times.

ARon

At first I read that as Indiana and was like why the fuck would you get new money and go there. That sounds cool though. Is it gonna be one of those walking through the city/town with the natives type of video or something different

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I get a snap from pitts today, it looks to be about friday night in london. obviously i get stoked thinking it's a drunken selfie video. but instead i get a video of a fucking car. i guess he's in the US.

Casey

Staff member
At first I read that as Indiana and was like why the fuck would you get new money and go there. That sounds cool though. Is it gonna be one of those walking through the city/town with the natives type of video or something different

I got the script from the director last night. It seems to be a mix of location shots and studio shots. There's some sort of visual theme to do with lightbulbs flashing in different colours and smashing and something to do with a chandelier. And there's some sort of love story between our other vocalist and a girl in the video. I think with the location shots, it'll be obvious where we are, but not in an over the top way. These guys seem to know what they're doing.

No idea how long the edit will take, but I think we're looking at November for the release. Build a bit of a buzz over the Xmas period and then go all out with touring and album release next year.

I dunno if I'll have much data for Snapchat, but I'll be posting stuff on Instagram.

Casey

Staff member
The main prop for our video shoot was a 30 foot version of our band logo covered in thousands of lightbulbs. And each letter lit up individually. It was like some KISS shit, totally mad. The crew was 90 people, the camera and rig must have been worth half a milly at least. Totally nuts. 17 hour shoot days tho, so I'm exhausted and jet lagged to fuck right now. Edit should be done in a month.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
so I'm taking the weekend off from drinking. Spent $500+ last month on booze alone (not counting all the other costs directly related to intoxication). so far, i've watched 21 jump street, real time, and bumped a lot of little brother.

and made me think, I used to come on here after a night of drinking. but i don't anymore.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
i dont' need cool, i need dope

that kendrick track so wack oh my god.

you can't experiment for the sake of experimenting. it has to be pleasing to the ear as well.

ARon

That was a better song than i. You're Dead is just some laid back shit, I listened to it all on the way up to hike yesterday, so yeah, time and a place for it I guess.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.