This is my thread

ARon

I just got back from my camping trip, fun as hell. Did some jet skiing, wakeboarding, cliff diving, and then sat on a beach all day. Could see the milky way at night, was so cool. annnnd im back to work tomorrow :/

ARon

What's everyone's take on the Zimmerman case. Jury couldn't reach a verdict today which I don't think anyone thought would happen. Guilty? Innocent?

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
That fucking coon deserved to be shot, but maybe not killed. I didn't give two shits about the trial, because I knew since there were black people on Facebook trying to make a political statement about it (being about race, especially) that it was simply not worth my time to pay attention to it.

I think it was in self defense. I don't think he should be tried for manslaughter or all that other shit they want to tag him with. I hope ten more boons get shot the next time they can't stay out of trouble.

ARon

Hey Coon. I was just reading this post on reddit and this med student said that he and most med students he knows drinks about 2 cups of metamucil a day to help with all things that have to do with digestion. What you know about this

dilla

Hey Coon. I was just reading this post on reddit and this med student said that he and most med students he knows drinks about 2 cups of metamucil a day to help with all things that have to do with digestion. What you know about this

For digestion I've heard many things. Squeezing some lemon in your water is good. Ginger is good too (look up how to make real ginger ale, not that Canada Dry shit). Fiber in general is good. I don't know how well Metamucil works, but prunes are real good and do the same thing. And you just gotta eat about three or four. That's more for constipation, but I used to eat one or two each morning back home and it helped balance me out.

Fresh mint is good too. Ginger and mint are popular in Indian cooking, so I got my fair share, if I wanted to. Oh, and Greek Yogurt. Trying to not eat so much on the island and still not have an upset stomach, Chobani has been great for me. So has bananas.

ARon

That Malala Yousafzai speech

"Dear friends, on 9 October 2012, the Taliban shot me on the left side of my forehead. They shot my friends, too. They thought that the bullets would silence us, but they failed. And out of that silence came thousands of voices. The terrorists thought they would change my aims and stop my ambitions. But nothing changed in my life except this: weakness, fear and hopelessness died. Strength, power and courage was born."

G shit

dilla

They are calling this the "healthy" Amy Winehouse

So her drug addiction killed her within five years, or so, of starting?

Da_Funk

They are calling this the "healthy" Amy Winehouse

So her drug addiction killed her within five years, or so, of starting?
Well, your standard addict has to lie, cheat, steal and scam 200 bucks a day to maintain a life ruining addiction. Imagine the copious amounts of drugs an addict could do with essentially unlimited money.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.