This is my thread

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
It's not completely restricted. Some parts are though.

Just take the Trans-Siberian Railway, it takes like a week to cross it. You can see Lake Baikal - deepest freshwater lake in the world me thinks.

Jokerman

Everyone who lives in a major Russian city works in the black market and most are addicted to drugs or alcohol. The whole place is corrupt and everyone takes bribes. How's that for generalizations?

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
^^

It's a tradition that stems from the days of the Peter the Great. The idea that a strong leader can bring Russia back to it's 'former glory'.
There's a reason why Putin's photographer keeps publishing pictures of him doing 'manly things'. It's playing on that idea.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
How underground is SH? I have a firewall in the hotel I'm in for school for taking an exam. It has blocked every forum I have tried, including Yahoo Answers and has given me the error "blocked because of forums, discussions, etc." Or some shit like that. Yet here I am on SH.

Or maybe it's a slight against SH saying that no "discussion" happens here and that it's not a real forum.

Oh well.

ARon

"When the whole world see you as Pac reincarnated, that's enough pressure to live your whole life sedated.
Find the tallest building in Vegas and jump off it, but I can never rewrite history in a coffin."

Kendrick Lamar is otherworldly.

Da_Funk

"When the whole world see you as Pac reincarnated, that's enough pressure to live your whole life sedated.
Find the tallest building in Vegas and jump off it, but I can never rewrite history in a coffin."

Kendrick Lamar is otherworldly.
I don't know who he is, but since all you nerds are on his dick I'm going to check him out. Songs that are good?

ARon

He's doing a free concert on top of a double decker bus outside of the staples center the night before his album drops. This video shows the police shutting it down lol. There's more footage of him preforming. This is just crazy though. The love this dude gets in incredible

ARon

Taylor Swift's Analogies, In Order Of Incomprehensibility

Julie Beck | October 22nd, 2012
23. You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard.
22. The moon like a spotlight on the lake.
21. Today was a fairytale.
20. I need you like a heartbeat.
19. Spinning like a girl in a brand-new dress.
18. You're just another picture to burn.
17. You call me up again just to break melike a promise.
16. Untouchable, like a distant diamond sky.
15. Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place.
14. I'm a I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here.
13. He leaves you out like a penny in the rain.I'm
12. I'm shining like fireworks over your sad empty town.
11. Loving him was red.
10. You held your head like a hero on a history book page.
9. Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer.
8. We were dancing like we're made of starlight.
7. You come around and the armor falls, pierce the room like a cannonball.
6. You were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter.
5. His love is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street.
4. He's the song, in the car, I keep singing, don't know why I do.
3. The way you move is like a full on rainstorm, and I'm a house of cards.
2. Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met.

1. Cory's eyes are like a jungle, he smiles, it's like the radio.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.