This Eat A Dick Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

_carmi

me, myself & us
i log on today and i see this thread, so i'm like wtf? so then i read it all and realise it's bitching about us doing fuck all for the site.

i do understand that some members here only come and post and that is the only internet knowledge they have, you can bitch at people for not having the internet knowledge you have, it's not everybody who can design and code things up. i remember a whilre ago you asked for banners and buttons, i made you a couple but never replied to the thread or any pms. how can you complain when you never answer us? i'm not saying i felt ditched or something cause i did it because i had time.

you say you don't have time for the site because you have a life, fine. but the same applies to others. it's normal that you, of all, spend more time on it, the site is yours, it's your business. if you can't pick admins that do the job, that is your fault, not ours.

as for sicc, the guy is funny at times, but sometimes he does abuse his power. from all the racist remarks that has been done on the board, i don't understand it's sebbie of all people that gets banned. as if sicc or any other old members of the board never made racist remarks. then again, might have been an error of judgement on sicc's part, who knows.

maybe being a mod this days is easy because there is not much members left, but if the board has more members it would be harder work and you'd value mods that have been here better. i think what you said is a bitch slap at all the people who modded for you and did those little things that you obviously don't value.

anyways it's late, i'm tired. i don't know if any of this actually makes sense but i wanted to say my 2 cents. thank you. i hope this is the good forum to post it and that i haven't broken any guidelines/rules.

ps there is no offence, attact or wtv in this post. only opinions.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Its fine that people dont do shit, it is not fine however that people that dont do shit expect admins to give them special treatment or act like we owe them something or need to meet their demands. Those people can eat a dick. People that just post and enjoy the site without causing any problems, like you carmi, are great.

Its the people who think they deserve something special for doing relatively nothing that piss me off.

Hope you understand, thread closed I dont want to give Seb any more chances for self martyrdom. If you have any more questions carmi you can PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.