this day (March 17) in 1998 - Snoop and No Limit.

this day (March 10) in 1998 - Snoop and No Limit.

just to remind you all, browsing around and I just found a reference that this day (March 10, not March 17 I fucked up the title) in 1998 Snoop Doggy Dogg signed to NO LIMIT.

anyone have any ideas how many records this clown sold on No Limit? I think it's hilarious he made this decision, people will most likely disagree with me on this, but I think Snoop was a fool for thinking this was a great move. No Limit was already dying at this point, Snoop should have recognized this.... "UGH" wasn't gonna last a few decades. the fact he signed with No Limit will last a lifetime.

anyone hear the "New" No Limit stuff? I listened to the new Tru cd, and I'll be honest, I liked maybe 1 or 2 tracks. "like" as in maybe I'll bump it in my ride for a day or 2 on cdr then give away the cdr to some other loser who will have a good laugh about it. never would I purchase this cd however. and never did I or will I purchase Snoop's cd from No Limit Records.

just my $.02, I haven't ever really liked Snoop after Doggystyle for several reasons, some Pac related, some not. I do not think, however, he raped this money hungry bitch trying to make a quick buck.. no disrespect to women but you real females know what I mean when I refer to this girl as a bitch, just like the bitch who put Pac in jail.

I respect Snoop and most all legends in hip hop, but respect doesn't mean I have to like his music...

mh

Acutally Snoop going to No Limit was GOOD move for his career. Master P actually bought the reminder of his contract from Suge. Had he not went to No Limit he wouldnt be as successful at any as he is now. Probably wouldnt even be alive either since he feared for his life. All of his albums released on No Limit sold over platinum.

Onion Juice said:
Acutally Snoop going to No Limit was GOOD move for his career. Master P actually bought the reminder of his contract from Suge. Had he not went to No Limit he wouldnt be as successful at any as he is now. Probably wouldnt even be alive either since he feared for his life. All of his albums released on No Limit sold over platinum.
yeah. he had to go to no limit, it's not like every label out there was lining up to do business with suge to buy out snoops contract.

yes I call the blunt my time machine as well

but right, my fuck up, March 10 is the day

yeah, I guess you're right. had no idea about the platinum status on his No Limit albums... good career move for sure then.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.