8. “Enemy Of The State”
9. “Ladies”
10. “Something New” featuring Vita
11. “Damn” featuring Jenna
12. “Hearsay” featuring Boxie
13. “It’s All Hood Now”
14. “The Mirror (Love Is Pain)”
15. “Sing a Prayer For Me”

[hide]http://rapidshare.com/files/141430671/Ja_Rule_-_The_Mirror_Retail_320bit_WWW.IGOTHIPHOP.COM_GIBZEN_EXCLUSIVE.rar[/hide]

downloading now..

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Wow. Really out of left field. What is the release date? I guess that shows how little of a demand there is, bad news for Ja's sales.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I still think Ohhh Oh should have been a hit.

What you think of the rest? Up to 300 here. Awful beat.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Father Forgive Me could have worked had it been on a better beat too.

Did Irv do this?

Beat should have been darker. Lil Wayne's Dyin type vibe.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Meh. Production is a let down, to his credit Ja tries to get interesting over it but it just sounds out of place and almost off beat because minus a couple of them, the beats are so simple.

wow this really did come out of the left field, i was really waiting for this album. I still dont understand how BODY didnt blow up. The chicks i hang out love to get down to that track. Thanks alot for the album. I was also looking for sunset cdq, and no tags.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
I still think Ohhh Oh should have been a hit.

What you think of the rest? Up to 300 here. Awful beat.
Can't download off rapidshare, will wait for a mediafire or sendspace link to pop up somewhere.

Hoping this album would be good, doesn't sound to impressive by the replies.

To answer your previous question, just a shot in the dark, i'm guessing some bad blood between Ja and his cousin or someone in the camp. This is way too early for this album to leak.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
I think it was supposed to come out in September. It leaked yesterday, the 30th.
its slated for October, rips normally hit the net 2 weeks before. Lol, i like how you insist that you have seen shit a day or two before...this leaked on the net today man.

linx

Staff member
its slated for October, rips normally hit the net 2 weeks before. Lol, i like how you insist that you have seen shit a day or two before...this leaked on the net today man.
Is it me or do you always have something stupid to say? Look around the internet.. i've seen it posted on the 30th. And I meant October, not September. I got thrown off because I keep forgetting that today is the last day of August and September is tomorrow. But honestly, I thought it leaked at the beginning of the year. I'm almost positive I saw it then also.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Is it me or do you always have something stupid to say? Look around the internet.. i've seen it posted on the 30th. And I meant October, not September. I got thrown off because I keep forgetting that today is the last day of August and September is tomorrow. But honestly, I thought it leaked at the beginning of the year. I'm almost positive I saw it then also.
Well linx, i wouldn't of felt the need to comment on something you said if it wasn't complete bullshit. You can't help it, you feel the need to express that you have leaks before anyone else. First with Game and now with Rule album. Sorry if i'm pissing on your parade.

Check the net? yeah, for releases mostly, and i know this hit the net today. Why don't you just go ahead and prove me wrong then, through up a link or screen shot with a date and album.

linx

Staff member
Well linx, i wouldn't of felt the need to comment on something you said if it wasn't complete bullshit. You can't help it, you feel the need to express that you have leaks before anyone else. First with Game and now with Rule album. Sorry if i'm pissing on your parade.

Check the net? yeah, for releases mostly, and i know this hit the net today. Why don't you just go ahead and prove me wrong then, through up a link or screen shot with a date and album.
You just don't get it, heh. You're just making yourself look like an idiot. I never said I get anything earlier than anyone else. You just took it that way because I simply said I had those few Game songs the day before listening to them at work. It was a matter of what, hours? All that probably means is I looked harder than you did. Big deal.

Like I said, I remember this Ja album leaking a whileeee back and it seemed to hit the net again for some reason. Maybe an extra track or something? I don't know. But I saw it leak yesterday. I saw it on a few different websites. But I guess to you, that's just not possible?

The Mirror is an album by rapper Ja Rule. The album was originally going to be released November 13, 2007,[1] but is now scheduled to be released in October 14, 2008. The Mirror Leaked On Several Websites on August 30th.
It's not that big of a deal.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
You just don't get it, heh. You're just making yourself look like an idiot. I never said I get anything earlier than anyone else. You just took it that way because I simply said I had those few Game songs the day before listening to them at work. It was a matter of what, hours? All that probably means is I looked harder than you did. Big deal.

Like I said, I remember this Ja album leaking a whileeee back and it seemed to hit the net again for some reason. Maybe an extra track or something? I don't know. But I saw it leak yesterday. I saw it on a few different websites. But I guess to you, that's just not possible?

It's not that big of a deal.
:*( .Very well then, i'm wrong you did spot it yesterday.

To me, the way you put it, was that you had it exclusively to everyone else. That's the way i interpreted it, and i know you used to do it in a lot more threads than The Game one and this one. There were a couple in the past, and it seemed like you really were on a boasting tip.

If it was only me then my bad, but i don't think anyone could give a rat's ass when you got it, why not comment on the music.

linx

Staff member
No, I never bragged about having music before anyone else. I'm not some kind of special individual that gets his music before everyone else. If I say "yeah I heard that the other day, it's dope", that's not me bragging about hearing it the other day. It's me saying I heard it and it's dope. Take it how you wanna take it. I'm here to share/discuss Hip Hop music, not brag about having it. That's not me. I don't care where/when anyone gets their music and they shouldn't care where/when I get mine. I respect the fact that you hang around here and make new threads and all that shit. It's good for the board. Especially since it's not so much a music board anymore, lmao. 90% of the people on here just seem to post in Our Block and nothing else. I never understood that, but that's a different topic completely.

You just gotta understand there was no bragging involved when I said it leaked yesterday. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that saw it, lol. I simply stated I saw it yesterday and it's supposed to drop next month. That's it. I didn't understand why you questioned me about seeing it yesterday. Why would I lie about that?

i thought this album was alright, could have been much better. I got a different leak from like 8 months ago, back when it was still called love is pain. That album was so hot which is why i was anticpating this alot. I just hope he gets big again, im sick of all this new rappers.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.