Think Differently Music - Wu Tang meets Indie Culture

I just picked this cd up a week ago and I've been pretty impressed with it..

I especially like the booklet, how theres a desciption on how each song came together

I really liked the MF Doom & RZA track, the two Del tracks, J-Live's and especially "Still Grimey" by Sean Price, U-God , C-Rayz Walz & Prodigal Sun

I havent seen any mention of this album so just wonderin if anybody else was feelin this

peace

AWESOME Album love the whole concept of it....go buy it and support the artists if you havent already.....I was feelin the RA the Rugged Man track w/ J-Live cuz that shit is def a different approach from something that he would usually do

this is a great album for anyone who enjoys THOUGHT in rap music. Yes, there has been very little talk of this album, i personally thought it was one of the top three cds to come out this year. Great concept, great artists, great beats, great rapping.

It seemed like each and everyone of the artists gave it their all and tried to put together something special.

You know what pissed me off though were the few interludes. The beats for the interludes were fucking ridiculous but they only lasted a brief 45 seconds a piece.

The only unlistenable songs is number 10, damn that songs is horrible.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.