Things That Will Probably Never Happen In Hip-Hop

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
albohemia said:
Why is this unlikely?
Wyclef Jean feels the chances of a reunion for The Fugees are pretty slim right now. The rapper/producer is so frustrated with communicating with fellow group members Pras Michel and Lauryn Hill that he’s contemplating putting together a copycat group.

“The Fugees are giving me such a hard time that I’m trying to form another group with me, Akon and another girl,” Jean told Melissa Rivers on ‘Joan & Melissa live at The Grammy’s.

http://www.realtalkny.net/2007/02/topic/music-videos/a-fugee-reunion-looks-unlikely-damn-shame/

roaches

“The Fugees are giving me such a hard time that I’m trying to form another group with me, Akon and another girl,”
I want this to happen just to see how bad it is.

I dunno, I think their appearance at Dave Chappelle's thing qualifies as a reunion.

whack rappers all decide to relocate to some third world country and maybe help some people out there with the very few dollars that they have... it improves the world as well as hiphop

t-dog2000 said:
whack rappers all decide to relocate to some third world country and maybe help some people out there with the very few dollars that they have... it improves the world as well as hiphop

That sounds like a really great idea and it is really too bad that that will never happen.

Preach

its linx! said:
lol @ the og songs and icon like pac comments.
both true tho.

there's gonna be rappers that are better than pac but due to the circumstances around his death, the story of his life and the state of hiphop at the time, i think pac reached an icon status that i doubt any rapper is gonna do better.

Preach said:
both true tho.

there's gonna be rappers that are better than pac but due to the circumstances around his death, the story of his life and the state of hiphop at the time, i think pac reached an icon status that i doubt any rapper is gonna do better.
They announced on the radio yesterday that rapper lil boosey(sp?) said he thinks he is better than Tupac.:rolleyes: :laugh:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.