They Really Don't Give A Fucc About Us...

I just got thru reading an article about the beloved Rev. Al Sharpton and how he plans to buy stock in the record industry so he can censor the violence that is plaguing today's hip hop scene. He rants on about how can the FCC let this happen when they made a big ol' fuss over the Janet Jackson incident and about Howard Stern.

This Is what pisses me off, the FCC can only regulate over free forms of media, i.e. the radio. He wants a 90 day ban on artists who do acts of violence.

This is only an attempt to up his stock not in the industry, but in his next presidential bid.

Notice he talks about how violent rap is, not where it comes from.
The injustices one has to face growing up in poor conditions. Me, myself I've grown up in the ghetto's of Albuquerque then moved back to my rezervation here in Washington St. where the only job you can find is to slang dope and get drunk, there are no oppertunties being presented to our youth of the ghetto and when you talk about how violent rap is, it's cuz we grew up in a violent world wit no chance to succeed. Sure some of us do succeed, but not enough. They want to talk about rap, Start talking about changing the conditions from what rap comes from, Al Sharpton is nothing but a politician trying to earn some points wit "Tha Man"

Next what else are they going to censor, are they next gonna say I can't cuss in public because it's violent, fucc that we need to take a stand against this kind of censorship, LONG LIVE FREE SPEECH.

Please thank you for your time....

i dont get it, they say that rap is promoting violence, but they should also blame the movies about wars, or that has violence in it. Maybe rap is responsable for 9/100 of the violence, but if they really wanted to stop the violence, they would have also stopped making movies ''containing scenes of violence'',video games, and the list goes on. I know you gone tell me that its not because youre playin a game that you are going to shoot someone, but its the same thing for rap. if you hear 50 sayin: im have to blast me a nigga, will you go and blast you a nigga? no.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.