These albums...

When the hell are these album dropping?

DMX - Im lost on this one, I saw magazine adds for its release in June, then in October, where the fuck is it? I understand dude is having some legal problems, but damn... anyone know?

Crooked I - Im lost on this one, anyone?

Young Buck - Saw a magazine add for November 7th I think, anyone know anything about this?

Saigon - Is dude dropping any time soon? Considering the thing has already leaked all over the internet, I would guess hes close to pushing it out sometime.

Busta Rhymes - Anyone have any idea? I thought he was droppin' awhile back too.

Let me know if you have any info on any of em, thanks.

i thought DMX was retired..

Crooked I can't release shit cause he is fucked up the wall with legal issues and is trying to get dynasty records under proper management.

You'd probally expect Llyod banks album drop before buck since Llyod is all over the get rich or die trying OST

Saigon may be attempting to redoe songs like talib but i have no idea. What do ya do when your shit get leaks?

as for busta, he was on the hook of the games album, has come out with a few tracks and is long overdue for an album.... i would expect one in the next 6 months.

i think busta is dropping december/january and for the others i have no idea ive been waiting for a crooked i album for a while and someone needs to put his shit out there cause its hott i thought Boom Clap Clap was his first single for his album but what was with that shit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.