there's been some releases lately...

linx

Staff member
I like Bun B, but i'm not really a fan of UGK as a group. So I peeped the album quick and kind of deleted it, lol. The Jada album isn't that good, but there's a few dope tracks. He's officially done as a solo artist as far as i'm concerned. It' just not for him.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking the same for Jada. I can't believe he thought "What if" could get him the same success as "Why".

and you know the song sucks when Nas is asking worse "what if" questions than Jada. LOL

havent checked any of those
i must check UGK and cunninlynguist albums
i dont listen any other of those artists
im not really into that mainstream thing

Preach

about halfway into the doom album i'm really digging it. there's a couple of odd tracks i didn't like, but most songs so far I've played without skipping. doom sounds way more hungry on this release. he's no longer whispering, he's using his voice more. also, there's a version of "angels" with ghostface and iirc the one on the album is mixed differently with louder drums. i'm liking it. "rap ambush" and "absolutely" were pretty cool too

Preach

also, maybe i'm just getting high on there being new doom, but the thom yorke bonus remix of gazzillion ear is pretty sick imo.

kastro

did anybody check out the r.o.o.t.s album by flo rida? thinkin of given it a go but ive had nathing but bad news, dnt wana waste my tym

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.