The year's 1996, 2 records dropped. Which one's better I.Y.O?

7 Syns

The Fugee's The Score or Outkast ATLiens. Two of the best records to drop in 1996, if not the actual best. Both in my opinion hold alot over 'Pac's All Eyez on Me (which dropped on the same day as The Score). But whether or not they over-do The 7 Day Theory is another topic. However, this isn't about Tupac. It's a question asking you, which LP was the better in your opinion from these 2 (classics). Underated at times, or atleast overlooked anyways.

The Score (The Fugee's)
-Red Intro
How Many Mic's
Ready or Not
Zealots
The Beast
Fu-gee-La
Family Business
Killing me Softly
The Score
The Mask
Cowboys
No Woman, No Cry
Manifest/outro.

ATLiens (Outkast)
- You may Die/Intro
Two Dope Boyz (in a cadillac(
ATLiens
Wheels of Steel
Jazzy Belle
Elevators (Me & You)
Ova da Wind
Babylon
Wailin'
Mainstream
Decatur Psalm
Millennium
E.T. (Extraterrestrial)
13th Floor/Growing Old.

peace.

IMO, definately ATLiens, it's not that I can't listen to The Score, it's just that if both were in front of me right now, I would choose ATLiens no doubt.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The Score.
I was definately loving the Fugees back then.
I was thinking the other day about "The Score", it's probably not a classic album, but "Ready or Not" is in my opinion a classic song. Is there any more classic songs on there. It seems they're all pretty good, but not good enough to be held up as classics.

I'd go with The Score. The Fugees were just a bit different, which is always good for me. I still throw it on from time to time, whereas havn't listened to ATLiens in an age.

Peace.

ksoula

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
What Kind of a Moranic Idiot thinks these albums are better than All Eyez on Me and Makaveli?????

7 Syns said:
The Fugee's The Score or Outkast ATLiens. Two of the best records to drop in 1996, if not the actual best. Both in my opinion hold alot over 'Pac's All Eyez on Me (which dropped on the same day as The Score). But whether or not they over-do The 7 Day Theory is another topic. However, this isn't about Tupac. It's a question asking you, which LP was the better in your opinion from these 2 (classics). Underated at times, or atleast overlooked anyways.

The Score (The Fugee's)
-Red Intro
How Many Mic's
Ready or Not
Zealots
The Beast
Fu-gee-La
Family Business
Killing me Softly
The Score
The Mask
Cowboys
No Woman, No Cry
Manifest/outro.

ATLiens (Outkast)
- You may Die/Intro
Two Dope Boyz (in a cadillac(
ATLiens
Wheels of Steel
Jazzy Belle
Elevators (Me & You)
Ova da Wind
Babylon
Wailin'
Mainstream
Decatur Psalm
Millennium
E.T. (Extraterrestrial)
13th Floor/Growing Old.

peace.

Well I never listened to Outkast's album but The Score was great. As far as comparing them to the 2 classic Pac albums, well I think we know what might be the answer.

Peace

now thats a hard one since i was bumpin both. but i guess it would be the score. it had alot of originality to it. plus i got some peeps thats from haiti and they put me on it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.