The Word "Hater".

linx

Staff member
This word needs to be banned from Hip Hop. Nobody that makes music should be able to say it. Nobody that considers their self a fan should be able to say it and so on. It's like THE thing to say now a days. If you don't like something, you're a hater. If everybody doesn't like your music, you have haters. Fuck outta here.

Do they exist? Yeah, but lets stop over-doing it.. really. I don't wanna hear the word "haters" 27 times in every video I see. DJ Khaled is one dude that completely runs wild with this shit. Bow Wow is good for it too. But there's many, many more.

Stop.

*Other shit that maybe shouldn't be allowed..

"You already know what it is!".. no, tell me.

lol i totally agree, anytime you don't like an artist, or say anything negative about an artist, you're a hater. no, i just don't like their shit, simple as that. probably the most overused term in hip-hop history, by the fans as well as artists.

masta247

Staff member
I also think that the "N" word and the word "motherfucker" are seriously overused if that counts :p

And about that hater thing it's been overused from the start.

"I can't stand 50 cent, he's a no-tallent"
"you're just hating, bitch"

"I think Weezy sucks, I can't stand his voice"
"You're a hater"

"you hating cos I'm getting money"

and so on

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.