The 'who had the better verse?' debate thread

THEV1LL4N

Okay so i'm gonna start this one off with a song that's quite familiar with many of you. we know that the game signed to aftermath and then under the g-unit imprint. he and 50 collaborated on a song called "hate it or love it" which was like a laid back track where they reminisce.

who had the better verse? (50's first verse or Game's first verse)

i'd say 50 stole this one and just about did it. game's delivery was good.

keep coming with more songs and we can debate.

i think game killed that song, just bcuz he was a newcomer and it was different, he had that hunger in his voice....

what about Kanye n lil wayne, lolipop remix?

yea i know its stupid but i think Kanye killlllllled his verse....

Shadows

Good Thread Idea Sandeep. You killing it lately.

i think game killed that song, just bcuz he was a newcomer and it was different, he had that hunger in his voice....

what about Kanye n lil wayne, lolipop remix?

yea i know its stupid but i think Kanye killlllllled his verse....
Kanye murdered Lil Wayne on the remix.

eminem and doctor dre on forgot about dre
Do you mean, which verse did Eminem Write better?

Probably his own. I say, Eminem.

////////////////////
I'll provide a couple:

Tupac or Biggie - Runnin

Eminem or Jay-Z -Renegade

Euphanasia

Okay so i'm gonna start this one off with a song that's quite familiar with many of you. we know that the game signed to aftermath and then under the g-unit imprint. he and 50 collaborated on a song called "hate it or love it" which was like a laid back track where they reminisce.

who had the better verse? (50's first verse or Game's first verse)

i'd say 50 stole this one and just about did it. game's delivery was good.

keep coming with more songs and we can debate.
^Common

Em or Weezy on drop the world?
50 did much better than usual on Hate it or Love it, but Game beat him.

Em also came hard on Drop the World, but Weezy beat him.

Shadows

^I honestly can't say which verse I like better. Em just destroys the beat, I love the way he rides it.

Az or Nas on Time?
No homo?

...sorry, SiGh's been rubbing off on me.

:unsure:.....No homo.

Nas.

Here's a hard one:

One Blood Remix (the 11 minute version).

What order?

Jim Jones, Snoop Dogg, Nas, T.I., Fat Joe, Lil Wayne, N.O.R.E., Jadakiss, Styles P, Fabolous, Juelz Santana, Rick Ross, Twista, Kurupt, Daz Dillinger, WC, E-40, Bun B, Chamillionaire, Slim Thug, Young Dro, Clipse, Ja Rule

BITCHES

^^ hahhaah I hate u for making me listen to an 11 minute track... But I'd have to go with ....

Chamillionaire

(or maybe Jada and Styles P)

hmm What about Trife or Ghostface on Milk 'Em

[YOUTUBE]U_4ossbDdbg[/YOUTUBE]

Casey

Staff member
Bizzy. The only rapper ever to steal the show from 'Pac, Biggie, and Eazy on respective collaborations.

'well we must be close to the armageddon, lord knows that i won't fly by that lesson you taught me, pull out that wesson you brought me, and i ain't stressin it softly, pull em up off me cos all we wanted was harmony been bombin em get up outta my ghetto i wont settle get on my level they cant stop me or pop nigga they got me fuck no'

thats one of my favorite verses ever.

Casey

Staff member
Yeah he did. BIG's verse was for sure dope, but it was him trying to do Bone. And nobody does Bone better than Bone, and Bizzy is the illest member of Bone. IMO.

masta247

Staff member
Notorious thugs was an insane song with epic verses but to be honest personally I find Bone Thugz sounding a bit silly there. Maybe that's because I'm not really a fan and I don't really enjoy listening to most of their "singing"(?)

Ok one of them had a decent verse there (pardon me for not being able to tell who is who) but the "let's ride" part made the song sound funny imo.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.