The Western Front.

7 Syns

Crooked I - one day soon. One of the best from Cali.

Bishop Lamont - being built up by Dr. Dre, The D.O.C & Mel-Man.

Ras Kass - 3 mixtapes in 6 months, more coming soon. Big things coming.

Glasses Malone - gets alot of new fans day by day, talented. Potential.

Techniec - been serving his dues since 1997. Talented, has been dropping a fair bit of material lately.

Juice - new, but has already impressed alot of heads.

The Game - we know already, is he gonna be hot today or ice cold?

Xzibit - still has that energy that made him an initial star in the late 90's early 00's. Served his time, rexpect is due.

Planet Asia - talented emcee who has an abundance of material out there.

Rasco - underrated and over looked. Dope emcee, last album was straight.

Tash - recently solo from the sad break up of Tha Liks. One of the best from the west and wittiest in the game period. To the West, what Red is to the East or Luda to the South.

Sly Boogie - another talent who had a few minutes of some fame last year with We Poppin' and it's remix. Dope emcee.

Mitchy Slick - grimey, not as technically skilled as the other but has stories to tell over a solid flow.

Phil The Agony - one of those emcee's who isn't the most lyrical or has the most attention grabbing flow but is an emcee's emcee. Literally can rhyme for hours on end. Has good material out there.

Barely scratched the surface. There's more, alot more.

Vets like WC, Quik, Eiht, B-Real, King T, Kurupt, Hittman still on it.

peace.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Ya Boy - www.myspace.com/yaboy

I think he'll do it up big--if everything goes well. Or is put under the right wing--so he's promoted well. Dunno if he'll be a huge commerical-mainstream artist--but the potential is there.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
What about Yukmouth for example? E-40 doing huge things now.

As much as I hate to say it, I dont think Ras Kass will do anything more with his career.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.