The Watcher vs. The Watcher 2

Which version is your favourite?

• Dr. Dre - The Watcher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jay-Z - The Watcher 2 (Feat. Dr. Dre, Rakim & Truth Hurts)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

THEV1LL4N

Just been listening to Jay-Z's "The watcher 2" featuring Dr. Dre, Rakim and Turth Hurts.

So i was wondering which version all you guys prefer.

Dr. Dre - The Watcher (From 2001)

or

Jay-Z - The Watcher 2 (Feat. Dr. Dre, Rakim & Truth Hurts) (From The Blueprint²: The Gift & The Curse)

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
i like the one from the Live At Brixton Academy album with the Eminem verse.

but if i had to choose between the 2 it would be The Watcher Part 2

Preach

part one. the second part has a really annoying beat to me. and i hate jay-z. the 2001 albums is like any other classic albums, you don't try to re-create or tweak it. you can't.

Preach

also, i bet you used a homosexually long time to get that "2" after "Blueprint" to appear the way it did. you freak.

ARon

The Watcher 2. Ra and Jay both go insane, I wish Ra rhymed longer but whatever. Dre didn't even need to be on the track.

THEV1LL4N

Nah, he doesnt believe in receating classic shit..
no i think you got the wrong idea. maybe i said it wrong. my point is it never took me a long time to find the 2. i wouldnt waste time to find it. i mite aswel just put a normal "2".

but... i was listening to the song at the time, and because i put the album it is from, i just copy and pasted the whole thing from media player.

Preach

no i think you got the wrong idea. maybe i said it wrong. my point is it never took me a long time to find the 2. i wouldnt waste time to find it. i mite aswel just put a normal "2".

but... i was listening to the song at the time, and because i put the album it is from, i just copy and pasted the whole thing from media player.
lol. no worries man, i was just fucking around.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.