The War Report

I got this album by CNN at christmas. And for about a year now I've owned The Renunion and I didnt really like it and then for Christmas someone bought me The War Report. I didnt open it for a few days then i finally gave it a listen and I really only liked Bloody Money. Then until about a week ago it just sat on my shelf. But I finally listened to it and I loved the album.
Bloody Money- My favorite track on the album. Noreaga sounds like the shit.
Driver's seat- Pretty good song too
Live on Live long- I like the chorus, first song I really connected wit.
TONY has the sickest beat and an awesome chorus.

I think the album would have been better if Noreaga would have just gotten to rap on the whole thing. I dont really feel Capone or his solo tracks or Tragedy Khadafi.

But how ya'll feel about this album and other CNN albums? :thumb:

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
a classic album. One of my fav hip-hop albums of all time. Noreaga was so sick on this entire album, its amazing. Best tracks;

bloody money I
TONY
live on, live long
closer (listened to it everytime i felt down)
black gangsta's
stick you
halfway thugs (amazing noreaga solo track)
parole violators
illegal life
LA LA
iraq (see the world)
channel 10
Neva die alone (part 2 by tragedy is mad aswell..on his solo album)

Even the skits are mad, very grimey and realistic.
Its a shame they couldnt put "calm down" on the album...Nore outshinned both tragedy and nas on that track, but the samples couldnt be cleared.

this albums brilliant, possibly a few hooks im not totaly into.

i just got it yesterday so i havnt fully warn it in. iv been wantin it for ages
brilliant production, full of brilliant tracks.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
^
just obsorb the album...put it into the diskmen, headfones on high, then zone out to it. The track "channel 10" will hypnotize ya man.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online