the war has begun

Casey

Staff member
just got this in my inbox. soz if its already been posted.

------------------------

THE WAR HAS BEGUN

===========================================

16/3 - The Street Disciple rocked the midlands this week with an incredible set at Birmingham's Carling Academy venue! Dropping countless joints from Illmatic to the latest collection – Nasir even took a moment to reminisce with his classic verses from the legendary Raekwon and Main Source albums, and give us some of his underground bullets (y'all real heads all know "Salute Me (The General)"!). Highlights included So-Urban's very own UK competition winner Rising Son joining Esco on stage for his unforgettable "Thief's Theme" winning verse, and the exclusive UK announcement half way through the performance of the Jay-Z crushing "Ether" that the next diss record you will hear from God's Son will be aimed at 50 Cent…..

You didn't think the greatest MC on the planet was going to let Kiss and Joey Crack have all the fun tearing him apart did ya?!

Remember the new single 'Just A Moment' hits stores on March 28th. Whilst 'Street's Disciple II' is out on the same day...

----------------------------

street's disciple II????????? anyone got info on that?

Militant said:
just got this in my inbox. soz if its already been posted.

------------------------

THE WAR HAS BEGUN

===========================================

16/3 - The Street Disciple rocked the midlands this week with an incredible set at Birmingham's Carling Academy venue! Dropping countless joints from Illmatic to the latest collection – Nasir even took a moment to reminisce with his classic verses from the legendary Raekwon and Main Source albums, and give us some of his underground bullets (y'all real heads all know "Salute Me (The General)"!). Highlights included So-Urban's very own UK competition winner Rising Son joining Esco on stage for his unforgettable "Thief's Theme" winning verse, and the exclusive UK announcement half way through the performance of the Jay-Z crushing "Ether" that the next diss record you will hear from God's Son will be aimed at 50 Cent…..

You didn't think the greatest MC on the planet was going to let Kiss and Joey Crack have all the fun tearing him apart did ya?!

Remember the new single 'Just A Moment' hits stores on March 28th. Whilst 'Street's Disciple II' is out on the same day...

----------------------------

street's disciple II????????? anyone got info on that?

Street Disciple 2 is a shorten version of street disciple, they just taking some songs off and making it to 1 cd :thumb:

2Pax

It’s Nas’ fastest selling album of his career and now it’s been slimmed down from two cds to one. Watch out for Street’s Disciple II in your stores on March 28th.

Album tracklisting: 1. American Way
2. These Are Our Heroes
3. Sekou Story
4. Live Now
5. Just A Moment
6. Reason
7. Suicide Bounce
8. Street's Disciple
9. U.B.R.
10. Virgo
11. Bridging The Gap
12. War
13. Getting Married
14. No One Else In The Room
Bonus Track: Me & You
Bonus Track: Thief's Theme featuring Rising Son
Taken from:www.sonymusic.co.uk

Casey

Staff member
/\ fuck that shit. they left off some of the best songs. where the fuck is nazareth savage? rest of my life? you know my style? remember the times?

i wont be buying it. i already have the 2disc so there would be no point anyway.

Is it just me or is Nas practically saying some of the songs wasnt upto scratch? Dont get me wrong im a big fan of Nas but i didnt think Streets Disciple was the classic we were told it might be, it was a very good album but think was a bit ambitious putting it on 2 discs. By the way cant believe he has put U.B.R on the single cd, IMO that was one of the weakest songs on the 2 cd's.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online