The Videos: Nas vs. Bill O'Reilly

Caesar

Staff member
Ok let me begin by saying this article most probably will be biased; I'm not the biggest fan of Mr. O'Reilly. In fact I think he's a douche bag.

Nas recently took up the fight against Fox News and O'Reilly after Fox began their racist snide remarks against Barack Obama. O'Reilly claims Nas' reason for acting now is poor album sales and says it's all a marketing gimmick; maybe, but that doesn't excuse the fact that Nas is right.

Ok, so this article really doesn't have any new news to share, I just wanted to show Nas some support and say that O'Reilly should be fired, Obama should win by a landslide, the evil Fox Empire should fall, and balance should be restored to the Force, ermm... I mean to the world.

In case you don't venture into our video section (you really really should), let me bring to your attention that we have posted videos of Nas protesting outside of Fox News offices, Bill O'Reilly attacking Nas in return, and then Nas appearing on The Colbert Report disussing his anti-Fox petition and O'Reilly.

Anyone else notice the sly creepy almost sexually seductive way O'Reilly likes to say "Nas" while trying to trivialize him as some evil gangster rapper?

Oh and finally, I just had to post this somewhere.
[youtube]2tJjNVVwRCY[/youtube]​

masta247

Staff member
I have to say that O Reilly is a total retard. I can't believe that he still works there, it's unbelievable. Nas is right on this tho he talks about Fox like it's some kind of secret-illuminati-propaganda thing.

dat guy n da video iz a imbecile! gettin all mad about it like a little kid havin a tantrum. jus read da damn words off ya teleprompter an then shut up. "play us out? what does that mean?" u act like dis da 1st day on ya job or sum shyit. u should kno from da heart wut da shyit means. i cant believe he actually broke his cool readin words. he sounds like a grade schooler strugglin 2 read da cat in da hat. gimme a fuckin break man.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.