The Very Best Of Death Row...A Hoax?

Thommo

Street Soldier
Right, now I don't know if this has been posted I haven't been around much recently but after looking around certain website's and talking to several record stores I've come to the conclusion that "The Very Best Of Death Row" was one big hoax and publicity scheme for Tha Row. Not one of the record stores I spoke too knew anything about the album and had no release date set for it. Quite strange don't you think? Also even more strangely the only website I found with "The Very Best Of Death Row" was Amazon. Suge and Death Row had issues with KOCH last year, this could be part of the reason why nothing is coming out again. What's even more strange is Tha Row doesn't have any artist's signed to Tha Row the only "Artist" who is signed in anyway tom Tha Row is Kurupt and he is only signed as a Vice President. Does anybody else agree that this was most probably a hoax and Death Row/ Tha Row is officially dead? Peace

P.S. Thanks to Nino for some information :)

Nah I don't think it's a hoax,but u know,after suge going back to jail I can see how things might have gotten fucked up a little,so it was pushed back. I heard its for sure comin out on march 8. Anyone else hear this? I don't remember,but I read it somewhere a few days ago

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Thommo said:
Right, now I don't know if this has been posted I haven't been around much recently but after looking around certain website's and talking to several record stores I've come to the conclusion that "The Very Best Of Death Row" was one big hoax and publicity scheme for Tha Row. Not one of the record stores I spoke too knew anything about the album and had no release date set for it. Quite strange don't you think? Also even more strangely the only website I found with "The Very Best Of Death Row" was Amazon. Suge and Death Row had issues with KOCH last year, this could be part of the reason why nothing is coming out again. What's even more strange is Tha Row doesn't have any artist's signed to Tha Row the only "Artist" who is signed in anyway tom Tha Row is Kurupt and he is only signed as a Vice President. Does anybody else agree that this was most probably a hoax and Death Row/ Tha Row is officially dead? Peace

P.S. Thanks to Nino for some information :)
why would anyone want to make a "hoax" or publicity stunt for nothing?

Thommo

Street Soldier
Bank Robber said:
why would anyone want to make a "hoax" or publicity stunt for nothing?
Not for nothing but for publicity. And didn't other album's like Kurupt's ATG album atleast have a date in store when it would be on sale? Nobody except amazon knew anything about it, especially KOCH Distribution's.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.