The StreetHop Hip-Hop Blog Exchange Thread

Preach

Taking it to my hands to do something for the site to MAYBE attract more VIP (lawl).

Basically, the idea is that in the VIP Downloads section, i'll be making a thread. Either a blog thread or a links thread or both. Basically, it'll be a thread where people can post/exchange good hiphop blogs, and exchange experiences from different blogs, specific links that are buried far into the blog history, and so forth.

To begin with I thought i'd make this VIP to try and attract users but if that doesn't work i'll request to have it moved here because I actually could use this thread for some help as well. So keep watching VIP over the next hour and in the future. Some QUALITY hiphop blogs shall be posted, with explanations/comments to each one of them. Beware!

Preach

ever since making the thread that opinion grew more and more on me and come to think of it, fuck vip. linkx can you change the thread title to "The StreetHop Hip-Hop Blog Exchange Thread" and i'll edit the thread itself asap....?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.