The Stickies in Fair Exchange

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Are these stickies necessary??

They sound like a good idea, but they don't actually help keep the forum tidy. Instead you just get half of the front page missing.

If people actually posted in them it would work. But as I look now there's 10 instrumental threads on the front page. Which kinda makes the instrumental archives pointless. Also instead of actually looking through them, people are too lazy and post a request on the frontpage.

Are they useful?

Diaz

I think they're not. They are a mess. Its filled with a bunch of unanswered requests and Ras Masta is not on much to update them.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
tell kamikazi to stop making all these seperate posts of his crappy loops and start posting them all in the instrumental section

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Bank Robber said:
tell kamikazi to stop making all these seperate posts of his crappy loops and start posting them all in the instrumental section
:thumb:

That would mean someone would have to speak to him.

Although this thread does the trick too. And I think you just told him. :D

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Well, Ras Masta hasn't been on here for a week. They are his baby, so maybe I'll unstick them and lock them. Then if/when he comes back he can clean them up and moderate the forum again, so that they are used.

Sound fair?

Diaz

Pittsey said:
Well, Ras Masta hasn't been on here for a week. They are his baby, so maybe I'll unstick them and lock them. Then if/when he comes back he can clean them up and moderate the forum again, so that they are used.

Sound fair?
:):thumb:

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
Pittsey said:

Sound fair?
done. if people keep contributing to them they will stay up, but they do crowd the forum up.

What the fuck?!I have uploaded all OGs and all Unreleased songs in two posts in the OG Archive & in the Unreleased Archive!(It's supposed to be Ras Masta's job)Why aren't they sticky anymore?

Cooper

Saaphir said:
What the fuck?!I have uploaded all OGs and all Unreleased songs in two posts in the OG Archive & in the Unreleased Archive!(It's supposed to be Ras Masta's job)Why aren't they sticky anymore?
thats was kind of answered in the rest of the thread

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.