The Song That Made 50 Cent Diss Jadakiss

both jada and styles sound like they taking shots at him on this track. For those that say hes just dissin for no reason this does sound like they takin subliminals at him, and they did admit it...

"cuz niggas only know 3 words...he shot me..thats why i be eyein them down no doubt" - Jada

"heard u got the cops wit u thats a god damn shame that talk on ya album i thought u had a block wit u couple niggas to pop wit ya ..u full of shit" - styles

"waitin for a nigga wit a mouth like u when they said u was the hottest they meant out yo crew" - styles

its off the alchemist album

http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=08TJONUGL2FUY0LYVQUFG3P4R

I don't see it as a diss, but thanks for the song. I don't know how you understand those lyrics as a 50 diss. 50 dissed them for New York with Ja Rule, not this song. 50 says that himself.

H.E. Pennypacker said:
I don't see it as a diss, but thanks for the song. I don't know how you understand those lyrics as a 50 diss. 50 dissed them for New York with Ja Rule, not this song. 50 says that himself.
actually 50 said repeatedly they had been taking subliminals at him, the New York song was actually kinda the last straw. :thumb:

Makaveli_7 said:
actually 50 said repeatedly they had been taking subliminals at him, the New York song was actually kinda the last straw. :thumb:

I've only seen where he got pissed over New York. Got any sources for this?

well i read and HEARD 50 say it himself, the reason he went after them is cos they were in the video for new york and rapped on it, even tho they knew ja was poppin shit @ g unit with that 'im on fiyaaaaaaaa' bar.

Shot 21

sniper said:
well i read and HEARD 50 say it himself, the reason he went after them is cos they were in the video for new york and rapped on it, even tho they knew ja was poppin shit @ g unit with that 'im on fiyaaaaaaaa' bar.
"Take off them them silly chains and put back on your wire."

That was a diss to 50 as well.

2pacnbiggie said:
both jada and styles sound like they taking shots at him on this track. For those that say hes just dissin for no reason this does sound like they takin subliminals at him, and they did admit it...

"cuz niggas only know 3 words...he shot me..thats why i be eyein them down no doubt" - Jada

"heard u got the cops wit u thats a god damn shame that talk on ya album i thought u had a block wit u couple niggas to pop wit ya ..u full of shit" - styles

"waitin for a nigga wit a mouth like u when they said u was the hottest they meant out yo crew" - styles

its off the alchemist album

http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=08TJONUGL2FUY0LYVQUFG3P4R
thats what i thought when i heard it .. i still think it might be a diss

ARon

Man this beat hit so hard in my car, dope album too, Alchemist is tight, go pick that up.
Disses or not,
"If the shoe fits wear it"

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
this is what i dont understand d-block been dissing 50 even be4 50 blew up.all of them from infared to jae hood.Oh well 50 said he felt them niggaz always been dissing him on the slide(fat joe& jada)but new york was enough.I guess since it was so popular.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.