The Snowman Cliq are riding on Twenties

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The Snowman Cliq's unmistakable sound can be described as a versatile blend of real life music mixed with powerful flows and creative, catchy hooks.

Hailing from Watts the Snowman Cliq which consists of Choc Nitty, Six Reasons, Kay Pee and T. Dogg have generated an enormous buzz. It is rare that group covers all angles in music but that is the case with the Snowman Cliq. Their versatility is displayed through songs that can be classified as deep, authentic, love tracks, club bangers. The Snowman Cliq comes with the complete Package and their Stage performances have been described as electrifying and inspiring.

Having played in front of a sold out crowd at the House Of Blues on Sunset and numerous other venues throughout Southern California fans are already accustomed to the entertaining shows that the Snowman Cliq have to offer. Packed with a complete set and so much creativity it is refreshing to find modern day rap artists who can truly put on a show.

How many groups can have major endorsements on video from some of the biggest names in rap music today? Ranging from 50 Cent, Fabolous, Young Buck, Juvenile, E 40, Chingy, Lil Flip and many more, these artists have endorsed the Snowman Cliq as the next big act to come out in hip hop. Each member of the group brings something unique to the table and with a unified front that comes with being together since 99 and being life long friends and relatives this is one group that has no room for egos.

The Snowman Entertainment offers an incredible vision for the future. Already with an established fan base across Los Angeles and recognition from New Orleans, New York, Miami, Alabama, and Las Vegas and with a track record that speaks for itself it is only a matter of time until the Snowman Cliq becomes a household name. StreetHop.com is proud to bring you an exclusive premiere from the Snowman Cliq with the catchy track "Twenties" also fans can get a taste of their versatility with a bonus track the street classic "Hustla From Me Born" Feat DJ Ayah.

For fans who are in the Los Angeles are they can check out the Snowman Cliq headlining a performance with special guest Lil Flip at the Key Club on Sunset on August 20th, at 8:00pm.

We will have an interview with the group in the coming weeks and for now fans can check the group's official page at www.snowmancliq.com and their mySpace page at www.myspace.com/24636319.

Pittsey, you wrote twice recently about the acts from the Watts. Is there a chance to we see something about Kam and Ras Kass soon? :) It's a good thing that the news are not just about 'famous' faces. :thumb:

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
troublesome2004 said:
Pittsey, you wrote twice recently about the acts from the Watts. Is there a chance to we see something about Kam and Ras Kass soon? :) It's a good thing that the news are not just about 'famous' faces. :thumb:

There are a lot of good WestCoast rappers emerging.

My favourites so far are Young Hootie from Compton, and these guys.

Check out the tracks. Hopefully we'll have some exclusive shit from the Larceny Camp (hootie) and from these guys.

Pittsey said:

Check out the tracks. Hopefully we'll have some exclusive shit from the Larceny Camp (hootie) and from these guys.
hootie wasn't he that blood who was on the cover of Spider Loc's mixtape(I say fuck that bitch[spider]) he any good?

Pittsey said:

I have some stuff from the 'Prince Of Compton'. He's very talented. One of the best from the new wave from the West.

DJ-Mujahid said:
hootie wasn't he that blood who was on the cover of Spider Loc's mixtape(I say fuck that bitch[spider]) he any good?
Yes, that's him and he's more than good.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
DJ-Mujahid said:

Yeah Hootie is a Blood from Compton. He has been working with Spider and Game. A lot of people from BWS work closely with people from Larceny. Check out Hooties mix tape "Prince of the Bity". It's pretty decent.

Edit - Troublesome beat me to it.

That's wassup and their is more to come from The Snowman Cliq their about to make a lot of noise. Speaking of Watts real talk their is a lot of new talent coming out of their G. malone just signed his deal with Sony, jay rock got also picked up, it's just a matter of time till the Snowman Cliq make their move and same with Watts Wit it camp. Kam is ofocurse is still doing big things and we will try to do a feature on him we got big plans through pitsey to introduce new and hottest talent and ofcourse focus on everybody else as well.

Drop some feedback on the tracks and man I can't wait till we introduce Grown Mo the hottest free agent rapper from South Central LA.

JamBox5000 said:
I wonder what Young Jeezy thinks about the name? If he even knows who these guys are that is...

Homie that's a common misconception these cats been around rapping under that name and the label Snowman Entertainment since 99 and now since jeezy blew up a lot of people will think they came off his name which is the opposite and we will touch on that on an interview with them.

Rappers and industry folks know them real well they been fucking with Juvenile, Young Buck, 50 Cent, Busta, E40 and all west coast cats since way before Jeezy was even out on the mainstream stage and I am sure fans will realaize themselves the real deal. This group is like a well kept secret heavyeweight industry folks and some of your favorite rappers know them real well, Snowman Cliq have rocked a lot of shows in LA withou a deal but it's now that were introducing them to the world so everyone is up on them and I been working with them closelly a lot of major sh1t is going down and we had to make sure our folks at streethop were up on them.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.