The Secret Jay Z Has Been Hiding

http://www.mediatakeout.com/Exclusives/JayZ.html

****EXCLUSIVE****

July 13. To all onlookers Shawn "Jay Z" Carter is on top of the world. He's a platinum selling artist, he's dating the lovely Beyonce Knowles, and he's the president of a major record label. But for years he's been living with a secret that's been haunting him - the fact that his mother is a lesbian. And according to industry insiders, he's paranoid that the secret will come out.

MediaTakeOut.com spoke with a person close to Jay-Z who tells of the lengths that Jay Z has gone to protect his secret. According to the insider, Jay Z has been frantically hiding his mother's gay lifestyle for years. The insider tells us that Jay Z, "has paid a lot of people to keep quiet about it", saying, "and if Jay knew that I were telling you this, I'd be blacklisted from the music industry." The insider explained, "the last thing that Jay Z wants is for someone like Cam'ron to find out and talk about his mother on a diss record."

And the fear of having his mother's secret life exposed has led him to make some startling business decisions. MediaTakeOut.com spoke exclusively to one of the hottest young female rappers, Lucy Diamonds (Lucy Diamond's myspace page). Lucy claims that the Def Jam president didn't sign her to a record contract because he thought that she was a lesbian. Lucy explained, "Jay-Z doesn't want anything bi-sexual or gay to be affiliated with him because he doesn't want it to bring attention to his mother." Ironically, Lucy Diamonds is straight.

But Jay Z isn't the only rap superstar to have a gay mother. Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson's late mother was an open lesbian.

Representatives for Jay Z were not available to comment.

Developing...

Jay doesnt keep it real like 50

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
^lmao

who gives a fuck what his mom is. 'hid it all these years'
I thought thi sSecret was HE being a homosexual

how in the hell is this dissing Jay? I mean he is just trying to protect his fam....y'all ate on that then whatever....thats his moms you dont want to hear no one talkin slick enough that it makes you go back to the street and lose it.

AmerikazMost said:
All this does is make him look like he's embarrassed about it.

In your eyes....could really be that he doesnt want people starting shit with his mom just cause she is both a lesbian and the mother of Jay-Z. People need to look at both sides. Besides this isnt a confirmed fact, espically since she had more then Jay (at least 4 kids I think)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh who cares! its his personal life and it sounds like lies anyway.

i wish people didnt find other peoples private affairs so interesting.

this isnt a big deal, especially now... BUSTA'S WIFE IS A LESBIAN. Thats even worst cause people can say that she switched sides cause Busta's wack in bed etc etc. Its crazy still, but i think i agree with EIB.

ArtsyGirl

Chronic said:
"Your mom is a lesbian, which is cool
But you hid it so now I'm dissing you, fool"

?
Jay's career would be OVER! Just harsh!
This sounds like something I'd read in a magazine at the Doctor's surgery, I'm not takin this too seriously.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
So his mum is gay!! Shit happens. Big deal, move on.

I'd be more paranoid that Beyonce would leave my old, ugly, big lipped ass.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Pittsey said:
So his mum is gay!! Shit happens. Big deal, move on.

I'd be more paranoid that Beyonce would leave my old, ugly, big lipped ass.
:THUMB: Jay Doeasnt Treat Her Right I Would Have The Correct Thug Love For Her.

EDouble said:
:THUMB: Jay Doeasnt Treat Her Right I Would Have The Correct Thug Love For Her.
you would have the correct thug love for her?....I See, Im Sure You Would, But Doesnt It Get Anoying Typing Like This?

anyways, if its even true about his mum....who really cares.... im sure if anybody disses her...Jay will slaughter them....which means more Jay tracks for us :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.