The Request Thread

THEV1LL4N

Okay, so we have a Dope Tracks thread where userse post what they think is good music. I thought i'd start off a thread where we request what we want and others can post it if they can find it.

Right now, im looking for some:

Big Pun material
Cookin' Soul mixtapes
1982 (Statik Selektah & Termanology) Album

THEV1LL4N

that was inappropriate. i have, but there were some big pun ones in particular i didnt get a chance to download when it was posted here a long time ago.. some were on this forum and i cant remember what they were.

we need people like zimbabwe and linx to post some good stuff up.

SOFI, you're way too critical. lookat the bigger picture, it'll get us trading and recommending again. the first thing you do is make a comment like that. i can google it if i want to, but right now i'd rather spend my time primarily on report writing.

There is also the Big L - Most Valuable Poet Vol. 1 and 2 mixtapes - im looking for these in CDQ. I always get the bootleg in terrible quality. If any can get these...

Thanks.

UK_Thug

daz dillinger and napoleon - we some ridaz

iirc i originally downloaded it from streethop/hitemup.com, but i lost it in a HD crash a few years back and cant find it anywhere

THEV1LL4N

had a look for that one, couldnt find it. i did find something from some japanese website which says it was on the album, but then i googled the album/mixtape download and it wasnt on the tracklist.

has anyone got a CDQ version of:

Now You're Gone (More Than I Can Feel) by Floetry? The version ive got is like a CD which constantly skips because of a damaged surface.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.