The Remember That? thread

Jebus

post past hip-hop shit that stays with you till this day, ya'll had to actually be there though ;). then we will comment on it,plus one can post own self memories. and how much shit has changed.....................

Ya'll remember when 50 was the next biggie? back when this forum even had its own board for him and he was actually dropping gems?

-Yo I remember thinking get rich or die, was gonna be fucking classic,
I remember bumping ghetto Qua'ran for days, and hoping to get gems like that,I remember the smart nerds in class talking about who's 50 cent?Yo I remember saying G-unit in the halls for the fuck of it and ppl was like WTF, then when fifty dropped the whole school was on that shit(by then I had stooped saying it though)

Ya'll remeber when blackstarr first came out and the whole rawkus
was sooo dope.

-Man I remember watching respiration for the first time and that video changing how I viewed hip-hop.

Ya'll remember when snoop dogg was with Master P?
-Damn that shit was wack!

Ya'll remember Common not getting any fucking love? when like water for chocalate was underaprreciated like a mutha? not to mention before that when he was completly off the radar.

-yo man I swear, one of my guys the other day was like "kanyes new cat is hott, that common guy" I was finna slap him.

Ya'll remember Big Pun first dropping, when everyone was screaming "boriqua Morena"

yo ya'll remember the blast actually getting spin time?
-Man the end of 8th grade being in enlish class rhyming like: "You pronouce my name. then my boy would be like KWELI" that was the shit!

Ya'll remember changes??

-Yo i remember callling in radio stations like a bitch to get that too no 1.lol

ya'll remember the chronic 2001 and the Still dre video with everyone on dres nuts?
-Yo man xxplosive is still that shit!

ya'll remember when L passed? :(

Alot of fond memories there

Brett

^ haha some people on this board can be harsh!! The guy puts all the effort into making the post, then you come in and go LOL.

I remember hearing about how in '97 or '98 Mase was performing onstage and then the DJ put on Ambitionz Az a Ridah and he started rapping the chorus and the crowd boo'd him.

And I also remember hearing about how somebody from Wu-Tang (Raekwon maybe?) socked him in the jaw.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.