The Regime - All Out War Volume 1

Just thought i'd create a thread so all discussion regarding the cd can be contained here

I just got the mixtape,. going to do some heavy listening to it today,. and then write down what i think about it later

But for those that have it, what do you think?

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
man i think its the shit.Every track on there is banging.Peep out young skrilla(souljah slims brother)Has to be one of my favorite emcess out of new orleans.Omg and Poppa lq just kills it every time.Yukmouth is lyricaly on point as usaul Its a tight as mixtape.I love the lil g-unit skit also.I give it a 8 out of 10

Yukmouth got him a squad so many different style comming together as 1

yea man mixtape is a fire.

The first 6 tracks of mixtape is just abusion on G-unit and The Game.

'Go hard or go home' is a killing track. the intro is crazy.''the gay unit...yall bunch of assholes...'' taken from that fam movie.

That should be the first place it'll be. Yuk said it was supposed to sell a week earlier than in stores on that site. You'll have to keep checking until they do sell it. Be patient! lol

stefanwzyga

RichieRich69 said:
That should be the first place it'll be. Yuk said it was supposed to sell a week earlier than in stores on that site. You'll have to keep checking until they do sell it. Be patient! lol
After hearing ugoa vol 2 and In Thugs We Trust i cant wait to hear the dissin on this shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online