The real reason G-unit doesn't like Game

It's plain and simple, they don't like Game, 'cuz Game just used their asses to cop a shitload of money and do what he really wanted to do.....

start his own record label (Black Wall Street), The whole Documentary album is bullshit, filled with bullshit that Game knew would sell 7875894758947598479 records......The Documentary album was a steppin' stool to get his record label off the ground........at least that's how I see it.........you gotta think, alright, I'll put this album out and do somethin' I don't wanna do for a while (roll with g-unit), just to make a shitload of money and then break away and do what I really wanna with all the profits from the Documentary to fund my every idea (kinda what pac was thinkin' before he died about leavin' Death Row to start Makaveli Records 'cuz hmmm...Death Row made him all that money why not leave and ball solo).........Game is a smart chess player.....he made decisive moves to get to his current position as a CEO of his own label and the backin' power of Aftermath and Dr. Dre to market his records........it was all a plan, 'cuz from the beginnin' when 50 was even thinkin' of signin' Game, Game's friend (Spider Loc) told him that 50 was lookin' to sign him and he was like "Fuck 50, Fuck G-Unit".........

Smart moves.......now u got ur own label....

JarG

well i just dont agree
documentary album wasnt maybe so good but have some good songs, ofcourse its all about makin money now, he just wanna be on his own, thats my view of that

peace

50 Cent doesn't like Game because when Game was in G-Unit he didn't wanne be 50 Cent's bitch like Banks and Buck. He wanted to be in the picture just like 50.

like pac said 'jealousy becomes a factor'.

HellRazor05 said:
^And Game didn't wanna diss people he was cool wit just cuz 50's got a big mouth. (I.E. Jada, Nas, etc.)
that's a bullshit media reason......if this were true (which in some ways it is) than 50 should be pissed the fuck off at DRE AND EMINEM for even havin' an artist who's dissin' them on their label, he should be mad that EM doin' songs with fat joe, nas, d-block, and he shouldn't have signed mase cuz he shouts "TS" in the lean back remix (wow, good to know Mase is loyal FOR THE MOMENT...we all know how quick he can switch and I still have to laugh that there's a reverened in "G-UNIT"....how GANGSTA is that...........etc......u get what I'm sayin'..........Games plan from the beginnin' was to use G-Unit to get fans/money/attention/his own label..............Good GAMEPLAN exectuted perfectly.......if you want to be ur own boss and not seen as one of 50's bitches....eheehehe TONY YAYO

You could be right but who knows...I think somewhere down the line there was a bit of jealousy involved...Game was blowin up(for once 50 wasnt being talked about by critics as the 'biggest thing' in hip hop)...I think 50 knew deep down that game's album was way better than his...game was gettin all of dre's attention - hence the fact that dre hardly featured on the massacre at all...I just think that 50 didnt feel comfortable in the situation and thats why he created all that drama involving game's departure from g-unit....in the end I think both game and 50 are happy with the outcome.

50 wants to be a general, therefore he takes under his wing ppl who will kiss his ass and do whatever he tells them 'cuz he saved their ass (money in ur pocket, bills paid, car bought, etc...)........notice how all the members of G-Unit are fine with kissin' his ass.........u r right about the jealousies though.....u can't deny 50 was jealous of Game's marketin' push (tv ads, internet ads, forums, mtv, radio...he was bein' real hyped up by aftermath hence like u said less time for 50)......complainin' about Dre not givin' a fuck about his album...complainin' about the release date, and havin' to switch the title becuz the date was pushed back..........in the end two ppl who both WANT to be generals and leaders can't be side by side........unless ur DRE and EMINEM.....

here's another thought.....DRE could have just set all this shit up to get money off of both their albums...........'Cuz we all know DRE is in the game strictly for the MONEY

thats not really true about dre on 50s album
50 went ahead and got beats off other artists because dre was busy with other artists productions (maily games album) and 50 didnt wanna wait for dre beats

however something doesnt add up cause i remember reading an interview by 50 probably almost a year ago when 50 talked about his new album
he said something about GRODT done in like a week or two or something and said "so you know whats gonna happen when we (em dre and 50) spend a month on my new album" or something like that
but yet his album only had a few beats by dre and em (maybe only a couple?) so does that mean he dropped all the shit he did with dre for a month (or so he says) off his album? weird i though
but maybe i got it wrong so please correct me if im wrong

pdxmuthaphucka said:
It's plain and simple, they don't like Game, 'cuz Game just used their asses to cop a shitload of money and do what he really wanted to do.....

start his own record label (Black Wall Street), The whole Documentary album is bullshit, filled with bullshit that Game knew would sell 7875894758947598479 records......The Documentary album was a steppin' stool to get his record label off the ground........at least that's how I see it.........you gotta think, alright, I'll put this album out and do somethin' I don't wanna do for a while (roll with g-unit), just to make a shitload of money and then break away and do what I really wanna with all the profits from the Documentary to fund my every idea (kinda what pac was thinkin' before he died about leavin' Death Row to start Makaveli Records 'cuz hmmm...Death Row made him all that money why not leave and ball solo).........Game is a smart chess player.....he made decisive moves to get to his current position as a CEO of his own label and the backin' power of Aftermath and Dr. Dre to market his records........it was all a plan, 'cuz from the beginnin' when 50 was even thinkin' of signin' Game, Game's friend (Spider Loc) told him that 50 was lookin' to sign him and he was like "Fuck 50, Fuck G-Unit".........

yea , really smart..... what happened to pac again?

pdxmuthaphucka said:
here's another thought.....DRE could have just set all this shit up to get money off of both their albums...........'Cuz we all know DRE is in the game strictly for the MONEY
I agree with everything u said

but i dont think dre is strictly 4 the money , i mean game is gettin dres name out their like crazy all the time..So not just 4 the money but 4 the dick sucking also :thumb:

pdxmuthaphucka said:

That post is Dumb and i´ll explain why :

If u knew a lil´bit of the entire game u´d know that 50 is making more money than Game on his own album, 50 once explained that, it´s like Game is this bussiness is a rookie, a freshman, and he´s beeing paid as a freshman, and on the other hand 50 is beeing paid much more than Game´s ! So in every single featured by 50 or produced by him, he´s getting more money than Game ;)

btw Game is a leech and a sucka, and as Pac said he´s a Bitch Made Nigga !!! U can´t find no better description for Game . And that´s why 50 M.O.B over Game ;)

does anyone else notice in pretty much every song game says "I feel like...." and says something in passed tence...he always says stuff about what happend to pac, biggie, eazy and shit... to me it just gets so boring, he raps about the same shit over and over.

Game was being disrespectful towards 50 anyway. Remember when Game went on the radio (I think on Angie's show) and said that him and 50 had got into shoving match? Why you say some bullshit like that when it aint true - especially about someone who helped you alot? Its like he was trying make himself look tough. Thats some real hoe-ass shit.

yo PDXMUTHAFUCKA your right....and its tru game said fuck G unit b4 signing over to them it was a plan to do that from the start...Read this months new magazine SHADE45 edition has all the facts

ummm im pretty sure 50 hates game coz 50 was not getting involved in beef with fat joe, Terra squad, bla bla bla as soon as the beef started thats wat i was hearing on net n shit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online