The Real From The Fake!!!!!!!!! - Lmao

THE REAL FROM THE FAKE!!!!!!!!! - skg

I was never Suge girl we was just real cool he gave me that name because he said i remind him of a female him, I never slept with suge to ease any rumors out there,
LEFT eye was the one sleeping with him She was also sleeping with kurupt before natina. The industry is full of suprises! I never slept with no one at deathrow, me and spider kick it a few times but that was it nothing never happen. I'm not an industry ho. I like real niggaz ya dig. And the rumors are true about Daz he is a real BITCH, he use to mess with my cousin when I was in highschool he rap all that stuff and was scared to come on crenshaw and slauson he has issues in life. Knoccturnal is a alcoholic that's why his career is in slowmotion and hes really talented but he cant get it together. Jayofelony is cool hes just a major shermhead although he does try to act to hard and when him in Snoop fought he wasn't even that good of a fighter to be a guy, and when I was filming my DVD I ran into some people in Texas who I interviewed and new him and he said on camera that Jayo was a BITCH and he let a little nigga slap him up? I guess everyone has a softside. Da Brat is real arrogant for her to be a female rapper she has a very nasty attitude. Me and Kurupt baby momma natina got into it before I had to check her real quick she was crazy. And last but not least Jim Jones, I feel sorry for him hes so screwed up he really think hes a blood, He don't even know the history and want to broadcast something he wasn't raised up on I have a special on him in my DVD, He's backwards everytime hes in Cali hes nervous , that's because hes trying to rep something he really has know clue about that's why when him and camron came to L.A he got robbed for all his jewelry, (dont try to live a life you know nothing about) and I cant understand what the deal is with foxy when she was with kurupt in L.A her and this girl I know got into it and the girl sock her in her mouth and she didn't do nothing, she should be tired of drama, but shes still a tight female rapper she just need to tone it down.
SKG will still stand for SUGE KNIGHT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
I will give you guys another rumor control next week, everything I posted is true!!!!!!
anything you want to know about these industry fakes if i can answer i will

http://xscinc.com/skg/index.php?topic=34.0

fuck this beeyatch, truth or not u dont speak on dead ppl.
i dont care what the circumstances.......left eye aint here to defend herself so why include her ??

sniper said:
fuck this beeyatch, truth or not u dont speak on dead ppl.
i dont care what the circumstances.......left eye aint here to defend herself so why include her ??
I was thinking that too. It doesn't matter if she slept with Suge or not, leave her out of this

All I know, is until recently, I've never heard shit about this broad.......Now all the sudden she's poppin up with rumors n shit.......I'ma say it like this, if she aint lyin, no sweat off my back, if she is lyin, no sweat off my back......I dont give a fuck...It's all he said she said bullshit.....How much credibility does this chick really have? Eh, whatever, just my two cents.

edit:One more thing, I could've sworn I past the 2000 mark on my posts.......Is it possible a few of my posts were deleted or sumthin?

I aint surprised that Suge was fucking Left Eye cause she acutally moved in with him. But with Suge being married to Michel'le, I wonder what all went down.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.