The Prize of Your Collection

What's the album or set of albums that you are most proud of. Doesn't matter if they were bought or downloaded, just wondering what the rarest shit you got in your collection. I'll post mine in a second or 2.

Lok

My Sacramento collection (Over 20 OGs, im not counting the CD-Rs)

and my Forth Worth, Texas "collection" lol (I only have 3 albums from there for now, but these are one of my all time favorites)

Edit: As for my rarest one, I own this one:

It goes for $200 on ebay easy, one time even for over $500 lol. Cost me $10, it's not that good tho :/

Mase

I have downloaded quite a few rare Album's thanks to Sentenced.^
My rarest Album that I own would have to be the extremely non-rare Spice 1 - AmeriKKKa's Nightmare, not including the Album Mdash sent me promoting himself.

My single, most cherished CD is my Bob Marley Legend album. Not rare, just flawless.

All the classics - Illmatic, MATW, Chronic, OB4CL etc - are obviously held in high regard, but true old school like Paid In Full, Strictly Business & Long Live The Kane are the real jewels.

roaches

I had an OG copy of Main Source's Breaking Atoms... and then it was stolen.

Rarest shit on my computer would probably have to be the Resident Alien album.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.