The Outlawz sign to Young Buck's label

Although the paperwork is still in its final stages, Young Buck has confirmed that The Outlawz will sign to his Cashville Records music label.

The Outlawz – the rap group once graced with the iconic Tupac Shakur – have signed with Young Buck just at the time where major labels are bidding for the rights to handle the Cashville Records imprint.

"I'm just focused on pretty much making sure I got the right product," Young Buck said. "I understand you're nothing without the product so with all the artists that I'm working with such as C-Bo and the Outlawz, and 615, I'm just making sure that they deliver the best possible album possible because we understand that all eyes is on us right now."

Young Buck has a new album and reality TV show, both called Buck The World and a movie called Story of My Life, all of which are due for an imminent release.

"I definitely got a lot shit going down," he said.

wack....really fucken wack... outlaws dont reserve to be reppin pac no more... they sold him out too much... first pac told them not to sign with suge and death row.. what do they do after pac dies.. sign to suge and the row... now they signing to a Gay Unit side label? they suck a dick for a dollar... fuck outlaws and keep pac's name out your mouth... minus napolean.. hes kept it real...

stefanwzyga

gmak11 said:
wack....really fucken wack... outlaws dont reserve to be reppin pac no more... they sold him out too much... first pac told them not to sign with suge and death row.. what do they do after pac dies.. sign to suge and the row... now they signing to a Gay Unit side label? they suck a dick for a dollar... fuck outlaws and keep pac's name out your mouth... minus napolean.. hes kept it real...

Hmmm i think your talking nonsence son. Ok you think the outlawz are wack cuz there suppossed to be signing a deal with cashville, why? all there trying to do is put there music out there an make there money. And you say napoeleon has kept it real but he was with them when they sign to DR:confused:

Get ya facts str8 b4 u hate!!!If i see a topic i hate or talkin bout a nigga I hate why post?U have no life kid!!Ill put u back in ya place n tell u!!1Cashville has shit to do wit 50,they will not be wit 50=snitch but Young Buck the hardest out of GGGGG (cant sayy that).I f u were not dickriding Pac n stop living in 96 u will see shit has changed!!!Napolean is my nigga always but he recently said Pac n Outlawz music was bad!U hear that?They had vid of it goin around not to long ago!!So they didnt roll wit Pac n cant tribute him for being there for them n puttin them in the game,the knowledge?Thats how u repay a person u love?Outlawz dont do that kid!!!They rep Pac in 96 in 07 on Deathrow,Rapalot,their label 1Nation,n Cashville I promise u they will.I like them cuz they never 4get their Komradz n rides 4 them!!!Thank u lil person who probably lives in anotha country gonna tell how Amerika is u know nothin!!Since you think Napolean is a angel he aint he signed wit the Row too!!Niggaz gotta eat!!Either sign to Dr or go back to the block!!!All of us blacks dont wanna work a block!!!

I agree with some of what was said above. Out of all of g-unit to sign with, though i like 50, it the outlaws wanna sign with anyone they should sign with buck. People would hate them signing with shady or 50. But they are gonna make money. They are gonna make the music they wanna make and that is a good thing for those of us that like the outlawz. :thumb: people need to feed their kids and shit so dont be talking down about them when they are doing a good thing.

pointless hating on the outlawz for tryin 2 branch out an make a dollar , it was 11 years ago since pac died people have 2 move on and evolve as artists which is exactly wat the tha lawz is doing , u tellin me now if pac was still alive hed be still doing the same shit he was doin 11 years ago now ?? i hated they way the loyal 2 the game album was fuked about with , but that wasnt down 2 young buck.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.