The Official "I Hate 50-fucking-Cent" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ maybe you could blow me and tell me what my semen tastes like...

i know beef sells, but i think 50's really milked the idea dry.... if this was a real beef, it would go on for months, even years...this one was, what..a week, maybe two at the most, weeks long?

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Two reasons you wrote this thread. Either you were really bored , or your just an attention whore. I think the latter ,anyways , you have got an opinion , granted. Keep it to yourself , because no one here gives a fuck.

I'll be honest man, 50 gets a lot of hate.

But I listened to some of his shit (his newer shit) today actually, and I don't know, I really liked it, haha.

BTW, this is from a dude whos favorites are Pac, Immortal Technique, Dead Prez, and Big L.. you know?

So I dunno, I guess I just like bumpin 50, I dunno why everyone says his shit sucks so bad, I think he carries a good rythm.

Crunkadelic said:
Nah. But is involving other people in your homoerotic fantasies your way of coming out of the closet, "tennis" dog? :woah:
no, but not having little crumbs like you to worry about really makes an actualy discussion in this thread much more likely.... dont play the innocent game... you finally felt wanted and desirable by another human being.... dont play it off with some witty comment a bout my user name... whatever the hell a crunkadelic is....

zimbabwe...go fuck a monkey in a tree and get AIDS...you're surrounded by it...

It's dumb, yes, but let it go. It's rap, it happens all the time

To play devil's advocate, do you think Pac would've dissed Biggie if Biggie wasn't the biggest rapper but just an aspiring emcee from around the way? Nope. There's no money in that. And it doesn't stop there.

Mobb Deep was starting to get popular when the "beef" occurred and they didn't even really directly diss Pac, but they still got a nice dedication in the outro of "Hit 'Em Up" along with some mentions in Runnin on E, When We Ride on Our Enemies, Why U Turn on Me, etc. Why? Because they were slowly getting popular, and there's money to be made when beefing with rising rappers.

I never heard of Chino XL until Pac dissed him. If anything, his simile was probably the worst thing anyone could say about Pac at the time (since he was hinting at the prison rape rumor), yet out of all songs (as far as most of us know) he just gets on line, while Mobb Deep gets verses and songs just for saying "Thug Life, we still livin' it." Why? Because Chino XL was a relative no-name, and there's no money in dissing him.

Nas had dropped one of the greatest hip-hop albums ever and was quite acclaimed. So yes, there would be money in dissing him about some obscure lines from It Was Written.

But if you look at the guys who ACTUALLY had something to do with Pac's sexual assault case and New York shooting, they never get mentioned until Against All Odds, yet Biggie gets songs and videos dissing him. Why? Not just because dissing guys like King Tut and Haitian Jack wouldn't be the smartest thing ever and may potentially put his life in danger, there's just no money in dissing someone who at the time not many rap listeners knew about.

Success in the rap industry has always revolved around what's hot at the moment... do a song with a hot rapper, you get radio play; diss a hot rapper, you get people's attention; diss a rising star, people start asking why and want to see what's next; etc. Hypothetically speaking, if 50 Cent dissed some no-name dipshit rapper who appeared once on 106 and Park's Freestyle Friday, would anyone care about it or dig deeper? Probably not. It's all about making that money, and 50 knows exactly how to do it, whether right or wrong, artistically creative or generic of the genre.

_carmi

me, myself & us
DeeezNuuuts83 said:
It's dumb, yes, but let it go. It's rap, it happens all the time

To play devil's advocate, do you think Pac would've dissed Biggie if Biggie wasn't the biggest rapper but just an aspiring emcee from around the way? Nope. There's no money in that. And it doesn't stop there.

Mobb Deep was starting to get popular when the "beef" occurred and they didn't even really directly diss Pac, but they still got a nice dedication in the outro of "Hit 'Em Up" along with some mentions in Runnin on E, When We Ride on Our Enemies, Why U Turn on Me, etc. Why? Because they were slowly getting popular, and there's money to be made when beefing with rising rappers.

I never heard of Chino XL until Pac dissed him. If anything, his simile was probably the worst thing anyone could say about Pac at the time (since he was hinting at the prison rape rumor), yet out of all songs (as far as most of us know) he just gets on line, while Mobb Deep gets verses and songs just for saying "Thug Life, we still livin' it." Why? Because Chino XL was a relative no-name, and there's no money in dissing him.

Nas had dropped one of the greatest hip-hop albums ever and was quite acclaimed. So yes, there would be money in dissing him about some obscure lines from It Was Written.

But if you look at the guys who ACTUALLY had something to do with Pac's sexual assault case and New York shooting, they never get mentioned until Against All Odds, yet Biggie gets songs and videos dissing him. Why? Not just because dissing guys like King Tut and Haitian Jack wouldn't be the smartest thing ever and may potentially put his life in danger, there's just no money in dissing someone who at the time not many rap listeners knew about.

Success in the rap industry has always revolved around what's hot at the moment... do a song with a hot rapper, you get radio play; diss a hot rapper, you get people's attention; diss a rising star, people start asking why and want to see what's next; etc. Hypothetically speaking, if 50 Cent dissed some no-name dipshit rapper who appeared once on 106 and Park's Freestyle Friday, would anyone care about it or dig deeper? Probably not. It's all about making that money, and 50 knows exactly how to do it, whether right or wrong, artistically creative or generic of the genre.
truth has been said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.