The Notorious B.I.G. RARE Footage From March 9th 1997

Seko

Wow.. just the feeling cause you know whats gonna happen.

Too bad they edited the film, it doesnt show the shooting itself fully.
wonder why?

r.i.p biggie.

ARon

That just made me sad for real. When I think of Big getting shot I never thought of it like this. Just seemed so effortless and easy, guess that's how human life is. Sucks, makes me want to go walk aorund kickin rocks and shit.

Bobby Sands

At 1:14 you can hear someone shout "Rapalot bust in your face" and you can see a guy(top right,white tshirt) kicking the front of one of the jeeps.

ARon

^I heard the rap a lot thing too, just wasn't sure or wanted to start anything up so didn't speak on it. But it is clear.

Bobby Sands

^^Yea,its strange. Do you know what artists were signed to Rap-a-lot at that time?I know the Outlawz were signed to them at some stage but i think that was fairly recent wasnt it?

The guy kicking the front of the jeep is pretty strange as well.

Is the part where the shooting occurs blanked out?

masta247

Staff member
After watching this I'm not sure what happened. Who recorded it? I think whole audio is fake, that it was re-recorded later.

I think Biggie was cool with rap-a-lot. It's his quote: "I'm not from Houston, but I Rap-A-Lot."

rapalot albums coming out in 95:
CJ Mac - True Game
Menace Clan - Da Hood
5th Ward Boyz - Rated G
Blac Monks - Secrets of the Hidden Temple
Poppa LQ - Your Entertainment, My Reality
Trinity Garden Cartel - Don't Blame It On Da Music
in 96:
Mr. 3-2 - Wicked Buddah Baby
Almighty RSO - Doomsday: Forever RSO
Geto Boys - The Resurrection
Do Or Die - Picture This
Facemob - The Other Side Of The Law
just one in 97:
Scarface - The Untouchable

ARon

See this is why i didnt say anything about the rap a lot guy. Just cus some dude is bustin off at the mouth doesn't mean rap a lot played any part in it.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I didnt hear the Rap A Lot thing.

But Death Row was always cool with Rap A Lot, whether it was Pac and Scarface or Pac and Yukmouth. Suge and J Prince we're always tight as well.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Just heard it, someone says "Rap a lot buster." But its someone in the car next to the fan filming it, so has nothing to do with the shooting.

Bobby Sands

^^Parts of it are blanked out i think.

Does it seem obvious to anybody else that Harry Billups shot Biggie Smalls.Everything seems to point to him.Witness descriptions etc.

too fucking bad he died. though it was what i expected to happen after pac got shot (not even a year later it happened). though i was honestly hoping puf would get killed instead of biggy though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.