The NEXT White Hype

What does everyone around here think of the underground rapper Epik? He's been blowing up huge on the underground scene for the past year and he's been doing some major shit with Shady/Aftermath. He recently dropped an independent album which features Shady/Aftermath artists The Game and Stat Quo. I'm listening to his shit right now and this dude I really feel is going to be the next white rapper to really blow up as close to as big as Eminem did.

He's only 18 years old, so dude has hella time to blow up.

Does anyone feel the same?

roaches

His flow is pretty standard. His cadence on the joint with the Game reminds me of Juelz Santana for some reason. His lyrics aren't anything special, a little simplistic, but they're not bad. He's young, so there's potential for growth.

Seems like just another face in the crowd to me, the only thing special about him that I can see is that he's white and for some reason aftermathmusic.com is cosigning him hard.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.