The next DPGC member could be you

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Producer Daz Dillinger has announced that he, Arnold White and Kurupt will search for new artists to include in their smash hit group DPGC.

Announcement comes on the heels of the release of Daz and Kurupt’s highly anticipated album Dillinger & Young Gotti II: Tha Saga Continuez.

This contest will allow more artists the opportunity that they would otherwise not get if they were just knocking on the record label doors. The record label is actually knocking on their doors, this is a wonderful opportunity.

Arnold White explains, "The contest is a very fun contest. We announce the winners on DPG TV and the four final contestants will get the opportunity to battle it out right on television. While Daz, Kurupt and myself judge their performance. It will definitely be a DPGC Idol. And my television viewers will get the opportunity to judge as well. This is a perfect opportunity for an artist to really determine if he will be the next Tupac, wherever he or she reside."

Daz Dillinger explains, "This announcement should come as no surprise because I love to develop new artists." Dillinger continues, "I chose November 1st as the day to start the contest because it is the debut of me and Young Gotti's reunion album- Dillinger II Young Gotti The Saga Continues. I think that with this reunion we need to celebrate it by adding on additional members to the group. We need to spice it up a bit."

The contest will last from November 1st, 2005 until midnight February 1st, 2006.

HOW TO ENTER:

Mail your music, including bio and photo with contact information to:
The Best Pitch
DPGC Idols
Post Office Box 16254
Savannah, Georgia 31416
www.thebestpitch.com

The Best Pitch will then forward the packages to DPGC headquarters all contestants who qualify based on the contest rules listed below:

HOW TO WIN:

Participants will find out that they have won by 3 different ways:

*DPG Television, Arnold White or another representative will announce the winners on his hit television show DPG TV, channel 66.

*Participants must sign up to the website http://www.d-p-g-c.com , and the Forum Administrator will email the forum informing the winners of who won.

*The Best Pitch will call you to let you know that you have been picked as the final contestants. If you sign up to the website http://www.thebestpitch.com/bestpitchnewsletter.html

If the artist is ineligible, elects not to participate, or is not available within 24 hours of the winner announcement then they will void their ability to win, and we will pick another artist to take their place.

PRIZES:

DPGC runner ups will appear on the DPG Television show.
DPGC winner will get to go on tour with Daz Dillinger and Kurupt, win a record label deal and become produced by Multi-Platinum artist Daz Dillinger.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.