The New Hi-Tek Album.

linx

Staff member

Who has heard a few of the songs off of it? If the album is gonna be filled with songs like these few, it should be a good album.

Where It Started At (Ft. Jadakiss, Papoose, Reakwon & Talib Kweli)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PN0E8839

Music For Life (Ft. J Dilla, Common, Nas & Busta Rhymes)
http://rapidshare.de/files/35068448...ommon_busta_rhymes_and__marsha_-ekek.mp3.html

Other people featured on the album are The Game, Snoop Dogg, Slim Thug, Q-Tip, Ghostface, Raekwon, Mos Def, Strong Arm Steady, Bun B, Devin The Dude, Dion & More. All songs will be produced by Hi-Tek.

:thumb:

PuffnScruff

i heard a few off of the album. probably the same as everyone else. im liking what i hear so far. i still listen to his first album all the time. hi-tek is one of my favorite producers.

i think i might hold off on downloading the album and just wait till it comes out to hear it for the first time.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
The first half of the cd is pretty much fire, all good songs. I'll comment on the second half later.

roaches

This is a little worse than than the first one. Context: the MOOD, Common, and Mega joints on the first one were dope, but I wasn't feeling much of the other stuff too tough. There's way too much singing on this shit - I blame Phonte and Nicolay. "Keep it Moving", "Josephine", and "So Tired" are my jams, though.

Hi-Tek's made some great fucking beats, but he sucks as a traditional producer and songwriter.

This album is amazing all the way through, def. worth the hype....still sorta mad @ Dilla being listed as "featured" in the joint, but he only has a voicemail message >-o...I'm sick of shit like that, or like the Lloyd Banks album having a song "featuring Rakim" that's just a damn sample

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.