the new eminem mixtape

Little Skittle

DJ Whoo Kid is in the Middle East this week touring with 50 Cent, but before he jetted, he made sure he left something behind for the streets. As mentioned above, Whoo worked with Lloyd Banks on his new mixtape, but by the end of this week, a new Shady Records mixtape should be at a bootlegger near you. It's called The Re-Up and marks the return of Eminem.

"Em's sh-- is gonna be ridiculous," Whoo Kid boasted last week. "I'm gonna make so much money, I don't know why I'm going on tour. The return of the Emster and the whole Shady going hard. Everybody is on point. Obie [Trice], Stat Quo, all their artists. It's gonna be more of a hungry Shady, back to the grind. Plus me and Alchemist are putting it together, so it will be ridiculous."

thats from mtvnews.com from may 30th, and i still havent heard anything else about it

DJ Whoo Kid is in the Middle East this week touring with 50 Cent, but before he jetted, he made sure he left something behind for the streets. As mentioned above, Whoo worked with Lloyd Banks on his new mixtape, but by the end of this week, a new Shady Records mixtape should be at a bootlegger near you. It's called The Re-Up and marks the return of Eminem.

"Em's sh-- is gonna be ridiculous," Whoo Kid boasted last week. "I'm gonna make so much money, I don't know why I'm going on tour. The return of the Emster and the whole Shady going hard. Everybody is on point. Obie [Trice], Stat Quo, all their artists. It's gonna be more of a hungry Shady, back to the grind. Plus me and Alchemist are putting it together, so it will be ridiculous."

EMINEM IS GONNA SHIT ON EVERYBODY!)_!(@#)_!@(#)!(

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
ugh skittle, what are the odds eminem gains that much talent back?

all those pills got to his brain....and his style, now its dulled down and tiring

linx

Staff member
He doesn't have to gain any talent back. He still has it in him, the question is will he bring it back out?

S. Fourteen

Proof's dead. He's having issues with Kim again (right?). Perfect timing for Em. More things to write about.

I can't wait for a song about buying tampons for Hailey.

Captain Crunch. You get slapped in lunch.

Cown

saltynuts said:
Proof's dead. He's having issues with Kim again (right?). Perfect timing for Em. More things to write about.

I can't wait for a song about buying tampons for Hailey.

Captain Crunch. You get slapped in lunch.
lmfao

-

You think Em will wtfpwn rap again?

His tracks that aren't directed toward the mainstream tend to be his best and since this is going to be a mixtape, which tend to not be directed at mainstream audiences, but rather people looking for nice freestyles and other cuts, his shit should be in tact and he'll stay back from the "Ass Like That" bullshit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.