the new eightball & mjg cd....

7 Syns

Forever, to me was very nice. Minus the Puff influenced "my girl, my boo" records. However it had enough heat material to make your cd player burn and smoke, Forever which features R&B singer Lloyd and which is currently their new single (look out for it) is a banger.

Bun-B comes correct on The Streets, Ludacris does his thing on Shot Off[/b]. Twista and T.I. spit that hot shit on Look At The Grillz. The singles released, You Don't Want Drama is pretty nice but perhaps not the best choice. Good cut to say ride to, blaze/drink and get hyped too. While Straight Cadillac Pimpin featuring. Shannon Jones is on some southern pimp shit with a little twist of the BadBoy signiture sound.

Confessions is a standout cut, as is the later 3 before it. Gangsta, Memphis City Blues & the bouncy Don't Make.

Overall its quite a tight record with about 2 tracks which were ass Baby Girl & Trying to Get at You. Mainly because the subject matter of serving it to the mami's don't really suit a group like 8Ball & MJG. Puff save that shit for Ma$e or Loon or Fab please. Either than that, it's a solid 4 out of 5 and arguebly the sleeper album of 2004.

peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.