The New E White& Meech Wells Mixtape Is Bangin

Wassup my people at streethop oh man if you haven't had a chance make sure to check out the E White mixtape the former Snoop protege is back working with producer Meech Wells and they have an excellent chemsitrey this is probably one of the top mixtapes to come out from the west coast.
Check for more info below.

People remember E White when ue used to roll with Snoop's camp well he just got back from a bid and has been working non stop with producer Meech Wells and they just dropped this bangin mixtape man I just got my copy today and this sh1t is on point. I met up with White, Meech and the homie Moses and they got a solid thing going and the project speaks for itself some heat coming out of Long Beach. I am a drop info on the mixtape below and people can roll to www.dubcnn.com and check out the interview with White and download the mixtape for $ 4 bucks

Dow Jones and the Legendary West Coast Producer Meech Wells have teamed up for another "Play Your Position" mixtape, but this time around, it features Long Beach emcee E White.

On "Play Your Position Vol. 7: The White Out", the newly released E White is ready to put the real Long Beach on the map. With Production by Meech Wells & Tha Bizness and guest appearences from Bishop Lamont, Glasses Malone, Trae, Keak Da Sneak, Mitchy Slick and many more, this Mixtape most definitely bangs.

In true dubcnn tradition we have secured the exclusive download of the mixtape with Meech Wells and the man himself; E White. The mixtape is available for paid download below for only $4.00 via paypal; there really is no excuse not to grab a copy and support E White.

As a dubcnn exclusive every person who downloads the album will be entered into an exclusive contest to win a collection of items including CD's, DVD's and exclusive merchandise from your favourite westcoast artists. The tracklist is below as is the Download button to take you straight to paypal and grab a copy instantly - no waiting - its ready to get a download right now!

Tracklist:

01) Dow Jones, Meech Wells & E White - White Out Intro
02) E White - Fresh Out
03) E White feat. Trae & Slim Thug - Drive Slow Remix
04) Glasses Malone - Fucc Wit Me (Prod. Mannie Fresh)
05) E White - Eastside Music (Prod. Veterano)
06) E White feat. Bishop Lamont - Damn Right (Prod. Meech Wells)
07) Lloyd Banks feat. 50 Cent - Hands Up
08) E White feat. Meech Wells & Quaz - In Da Ghetto (Prod. Meech Wells)
09) Rick Ross - Blow
10) E White feat. Young Joker & Drastic - Gangsta (Prod. Meech Wells)
11) Ras Kass feat. Spider Loc - 2 Much Money (Prod. Da Riffs)
12) E White - Free Agent
13) Spider Loc feat. Meech Wells & E White - Heat U Up (Prod. Meech Wells)
14) E White - From Da Block (Prod. Meech Wells)
15) Loon - Run
16) Young Joker - Compton (Prod. Tha Bizness)
17) Mitchy Slick - Mitchy Slick (Prod. DJ Khalil)
18) E White - Roll Call (Prod. Meech Wells)
19) E White feat. Meech Wells - In My Life (Prod. Meech Wells)
20) Young Joker-New West Coast (prod. Meech Wells)
21) Cavie feat. Kam, Young Dre & West Coast Goon Squad - So So (Prod. Tha Bizness)
22) Moses - Run The Beach (Prod. Ryan)
23) Meech Wells - Play Your Position
24) E White feat. Bad Azz - Gettin Mine (Prod. Meech Wells)
25) E White - Snakes (Prod. Tha Bizness)
26) Young Joker feat. Meech Wells - Back 2 Tha Streets (Prod. Meech Wells)
27) E White feat. Kokane & Meech Wells - Where I Come From (Prod. Meech Wells)
28) E White - Pass Me By (Prod. Meech Wells)
29) Keak Da Sneak - Pass Da Drank
30) E White feat. Meech Wells & Moses - Thats Gangsta (Prod. Meech Wells)
31) E White - White Out Outro

This release is more like an album than a mixtape - so cop it now and enjoy the latest music from E White courtesy of dubcnn. Remember all paid downloads will be entered into a draw to win those items!

Instant Download: Dow Jones Presents E-White & Meech Wells - Play Your Position
(Volume 7)

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I guess we have no WestCoast fans in here.

Good to know Greg. I'll get the track on the frontpage when I sort that webpage out.

Pitsey much props man your the man for all the work you put in. I am a send you the mixtape asap so you can check it your self.
It's all good man as we got the real Pac fans were str8 but for real not a lot of west coast fans but people will catch on and check the great feedback e white has been recieving and the video features from some of the west coast sites and like I said a lot of people feeling this project I hope eevryone takes time and checks some of the tracks. Also E White just saw Snoop again so people will speculate about a reunion? he spoke on it on one of the threads below.
Pitsey we also got an interview done with e white & meech wells and I will get that ready soon.

http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/
http://forum.westcoastrydaz.com/showthread.php?t=86905
http://forum.westcoastrydaz.com/showthread.php?t=87323

I like E White.I heard some of his stuff before and liked it.

Is this Play Your Position Volume 7 tape?I can't find it online,i wanna give a listen first.

Yea i found few tracks on there.He is definetly hot.Lyrically i like him,he comes fresh and dope.He should hook up with somebody big i think.He needs to have decent beats behind his tight rhymes.Snoop should hook him up somehow.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.