The Most UNDERATED Producers in tha Game

Will said:
LES has producd some top draw nas songs, and Bud'dha everything ive heard from him has been belting, on the war disc he's top draw.

agreed!Also produced the hit single Sugar Hill (AZ's only hit in temrs of the charts)

roaches

Half of the people who are saying DJ Paul and Juicy J didn't even know who they were until they made a really popular song.

- Bink!
- Mike Dean

Here's some I didn't see on here:

Ant Banks (WC, Mack 10, E-40, Dru Down, Spice 1, etc.)
Big Saccs (Mausberg, Suga Free, etc.)
Bosko (E-40, Richie Rich, C-Bo, etc.)
DJ Glaze (Foesum)
Don Juan (early Tech N9ne)
Icy Roc (early-mid Tech N9ne)
Kay Gee (Naughty By Nature)
Sir Jinx (Ice Cube, Too $hort, Xzibit, etc.)
Soopafly (Snoop, Daz, Warren G, Kurupt, Eastsidaz, etc.)

Out of all of those, I'd say Soopafly DEFINITELY deserves his props, he did so many killer tracks, "Who Got Some Gangsta Shit" off the Murder Was the Case sdtk., "Welcome Home" off Jurupt's Streetz is a Mutha, "It's That Time Again off Roscoe's Philafornia record, "My Momma (Ola Mae)" off Warren G's I Want It All record, etc.

MF Doom
Madlib
J FUCKING DILLA (finally getting the respect he deserved... too bad it took his death for people to realize RIP)
Roughian
Peanut Butter Wolf

roaches

J FUCKING DILLA (finally getting the respect he deserved... too bad it took his death for people to realize RIP)
You're kidding, right? The Okayplayer and Stones Throw crowd have been sucking his dick for years. The only reason he never got props is because he spent more time making beat tapes than actually selling his beats. That, and the horrible rappers that usually ended up over them.

Lakai said:
MF Doom
Madlib
Roughian
Peanut Butter Wolf
just in case you wern't on the internet a couple of months ago, MF Doom is one over-rated mother fucker

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.