The most under-rated hiphop album of all time?

Casey

Staff member
It's gotta be this one:

I'm gonna have to upload something for you guys.

Listen to this track and tell me Dice Raw ain't fucking dope. Listen to the whole track, there's a sick ass twist at the end. Some would consider it blasphemous but it fuckin rules.

Dice Raw - Brain Softener (rapidshare link)

YouSendIt link for those who can't use RapidShare

I think the album was a commercial flop and Dice may have got dropped. It sucks though, this album rules hard.

There's a sick-ass video as well, for the track "Thin Line" which features Black Thought and Malik B from The Roots. The vid is on the CD so I'll try and rip it later and upload it.

Also something interesting to note, this album came out in 2000, and there's 2 tracks on it produced by Scott Storch, a long time before he got famous as a producer in his own right. But Dice Raw is a Roots affiiate and Scott was the keyboard player for The Roots, so that's the link.

ARon

yayo said:
I'm going to jump on the Masta Ace bandwagon too, but I vote "A Long Hot Summer".
A Long Hot Summer isn't under rated at all. Anyone who ever listened to it thinks it is great. It might not be heard that much but nowhere near under rated.

Casey

Staff member
Lok said:
Hated this album. To each their own I guess.
damn, you hated this album? you didnt like "brain softener", "lava", "i dont think", "if i only had words", "thin line" or "lockdown"....those tracks are all fucking sick to me.

ARon

I know a lot of people that call God's Son wak or whatever, I would say it's under rated but not the most under rated ever.

THE most underrated OR possibly overlooked rap album of AAAALLLLL time?

ANYTHING by Tech N9ne!!! Anghellic and Absolute Power are both on another fucking level man. Check that shit out! Can't believe this guy isn't absolutely fucking huge in the industry. He got so many tight tracks...

Einstein
Here Comes Tecca Nina
Industry Is Punks
I'mma Tell
Sinister Tech
Slither
My Worst Enemy (about his motherfucking dick and how it gets him into shit with women)
Cursed (uses a promiscuous woman as a simile for the rap game)
It's Alive
Planet Rock
I'm A Playa
ETC ETC ETC

This guy is seriously SLEPT ON he is tha biggest thing since PAC

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.