The 'most spaced out albums' thread.

7 Syns

Talk about the most spaced-out, weird/strange and/or out there hip-hop albums you've ever heard. Great albums, bad albums or plain "what the fuck?".

Let me begin by saying Dr. Octagon - Dr. Octagonecologyst.

I have no clue what the hell Keith is on about on that album, i mean I think it sounds dope as hell don't get me wrong. I just don't know what the fuck he is saying, but I guess any Keith album is like that lol. He is a classic.:laugh:

Name some more. Looks at chronic & roaches.

peace.

TheCat

Company Flow

FUNKCRUSHER

really its mostly wordplays, but the production on it is out of this world, total original piece of art

Chronic

Tupac Tha Great said:
Im sure you mean Funcrusher Plus-Company Flow^^

I agree with that.
The album Funcrusher exists as well. Funcrusher Plus is a revisited version of it.

I guess all of Aesop Rock's albums, El-P's Fantastic Damage, Cannibal Ox's The Cold Vein (production-wise), Non-Phixion's The Future is Now, MF DOOM's shit. All I can think off right now.

The Love Below...still don't know what the hell Andre was on when making that LP but dope none the less.Even parts of Makaveli(the sublminal adlibs) are kind of out there when comapred to his other works

7 Syns

Im gonna say it, fuck it. Redman - Dare Iz A Darkside. One of my favorite albums from my favorite artists, however this is a spaced-out record.

peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.