The most long overdue album yet to drop is....

Percee P - Percee-verance.

I’ve been waiting since forever for that shit.

On a side note, I’ve got an all expenses paid psychiatric evaluation trip to an asylum of your choice for the first five forum members who reply with the word Detox. Think Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Demand is guaranteed to be high so get in quick.

ill-matic

albohemia said:

On a side note, I’ve got an all expenses paid psychiatric evaluation trip to an asylum of your choice for the first five forum members who reply with the word Detox. Think Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Demand is guaranteed to be high so get in quick.

your "im better than you" attitude needs to go. nobody cares that you listen to hip hop acts that not many people have heard of, and listening to them doesn't give you the right to insult other people's tastes.

albohemia said:

Ok, I'll give you props cuz you know who Percee P is considering I dont think you're in the tri-state, but c'mon.. To say anyone waitin for Detox is crazy... is kinda lame. Dre's extremely popular and there aint nomore then probaly 100 people in the world waitin for Percee to drop cause dudes been in the game for like 20 years and still never put out an LP.

Everyone knows who Dre is and I gaurentee only me, you, and maybe like 3-4 other people on this board even know who Percee is or heard anything about him..

ill-matic said:
your "im better than you" attitude needs to go. nobody cares that you listen to hip hop acts that not many people have heard of, and listening to them doesn't give you the right to insult other people's tastes.
1. Percee P has been waiting to drop his official debut opus since 1985.
2. The last Dre album was released in 2000.
3. The title of this thread is not "The most anticipated album" but "The most long overdue".

You could benefit from utilising a calculator and paying attention in class a little more.

*Only three more free trips left, if lines are jammed keep trying*

7 Syns

Big Daddy Kane undoubtedly, followed by Rakim's 7th Seal and Redman's next opus.

I guess I could add A+, I know he dropped a mixtape recently but I've been waiting a full length opus for awhile. And yeah I guess Percee P, but I lost interest in that about 5 years ago I got to admit.

peace.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
7 Syns said:
Big Daddy Kane undoubtedly, followed by Rakim's 7th Seal and Redman's next opus.

I guess I could add A+, I know he dropped a mixtape recently but I've been waiting a full length opus for awhile. And yeah I guess Percee P, but I lost interest in that about 5 years ago I got to admit.

peace.
Somebody learned a new word :D.

I wouldnt really use the word opus to describe hiphop or any other form of music other than classical though, its a numbered musical composition, not just a CD.

Ermmm.... anyway, albohemia, point taken Percee, but I dont know of the guy. The longest anticipated album for me would have to be Rakim's, or the NWA reunion with Snoop.

roaches

1. Percee P has been waiting to drop his official debut opus since 1985.
You may have been waiting for an album from Percee P for a while, but the album you're now waiting for was only announced a couple of years ago. It still wins the spirit of this thread, imo. For the letter, though, I'd say RZA's The Cure.

*goes back to trying BangBros passwords*

roaches said:
You may have been waiting for an album from Percee P for a while, but the album you're now waiting for was only announced a couple of years ago. It still wins the spirit of this thread, imo. For the letter, though, I'd say RZA's The Cure.

*goes back to trying BangBros passwords*
:thumb:

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Crooked I - BOSS

Been waiting for years and years for a Crooked I album.. Now as I have a feeling some of th tracks are amazing... I am really anticipating BOSS... Gonna be some modern club bangers... and some deep introspective Tupac Ish...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.