The most annoying song of '06

PuffnScruff

yung joc-it's goin down

seriously, this song might actually be listenable if it wasnt so damn synth happy. i mean throw in a few more notes, give me some chords, a pause or something...anything.

the repeatative loop of the synths makes me want to blow my head off. the only thing going down is this song...in history of worst crafted songs ever.

if there is any other song of this year so far that is more annoying than this piece of crap please tell me

That Gnarls Barkley "Crazy" song.. The actual song isnt bad, but the hook makes me wanna punch Cee-Lo in the face if he was in front of me..

E-40-Tell me when to go. LOL. This is so true.

Wasnt it great back in the day when artists tried to prove themselves by showing their skills? Instead of coming up with a few phrases that will stick in someones head, brainwash them, and them force them to buy the cd.

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
E-40-Tell me when to go. LOL. This is so true.

Wasnt it great back in the day when artists tried to prove themselves by showing their skills? Instead of coming up with a few phrases that will stick in someones head, brainwash them, and them force them to buy the cd.
um e-40 has always made his own lingo.. dude is responsible for alot of popular phrases.. shows how much you know

the most annoying song would have to be kanye west touch the sky or whatever it's called i can't stand him

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.