The Massacre Tour

Just got back from "The Massacre Tour" at Six Flags. It was supposed to feature Cierra, Ludacris, Lil' John, Mike Jones, and all of G-Unit.

Cierra was aight but you could tell why she was the opening act.

Lil' John killed shit, his stage performance is great! Along with Lil' John came Lil' Scrappy, who ripped it.

Ludacris killed shit for like an hour.

Next came on G-Unit. First 50 cent jumps from the ceilling, a good drop (obviousley needed a harness). Then fireworks went off and banks and buck came out. They each did their own songs. Buck paused his set and called out mike jones, lil scrappy, and some other people and smoked blunts on stage for like 10 minutes while dancing to snoop ha, shit was tight. Then olivia sang a few songs. Then 50 started askin if the crowd liked 2pac and biggie. Next thing he says is you gonna like this guy then....

Mase comes out with G-Unit, and just dances with them for awhile but doesnt rap.

Next Mobb deep comes out and performs some old songs. THen M.O.P. performs Ante Up. G-Unit performs a little more.

50 cent said "How many of you people like and support G-unit, say G-unit" mad heads say G-Unit Next he says if you support game or are against G-Unit say G-u not. Some people say G-u-not. 50 then says "Fuck all ya'll who don't supprt G-unit, ya'll keep supporting game Cuz everytime he sells "The Documentary" its putting money in my pocket and supporting me anyways!"

To end the night 50 started throwing his clothes in the crowd. Then starts doing some strip shit for the girls and drops his pants then pulled back up, saying fuck yall you cant have my pants.

Buck and Banks come on to and said, "We been in jail recentley for a few days and we gotta say something....FUCK THE POLICE" LOL

Overall it was a good concert I don't know why people say 50 puts on a bad concert cuz i was on the lawn part and it was still poppin.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.