[The long-delayed] 'Very Best Of Death Row' already DROPPED!

I just saw that amazon.com got this CD for sale, but what I am wondering is, how it is possible that they can sell it when the album has not drooped at all yet?? I heard it was delayed from its Feb 22nd Release date to somewheer in April, the amazon auction says they got the CD alraedy since Jan 7th 2005, so what is it ?? Is it OG, or a bootleg or what?? Need to know, so I can figure out whether to purchase it or not..

ROb thug said:
you can pre order them but when they never come out they get money and you get shit

it helps them out that way if you think about it

Nah man, they don't take the money until they ship it. I have a couple DVDs pre-ordered and they haven't billed me yet.

this amazon copy musta be REALLY RARE and much worthy, especially for Death Row fa

MAN almost ALL of you are wrong....contrary to the Say Hi To The Bad Guy' CD, which has just been listed, the VERY BEST OF DEATH ROW album HAS A PRICE put by someone who obviously sells it USED! It is lower than standard price!! Thsi has to mean, that this album IS infact out. I mean it is possible indeed, that Amazon.com amanged to get a few of the first pressed copies of an album like this.. I mean , I remember when on Feb 22nd, the album was supoosed to drop, and just like on the SAME day only we got to know that it will be delayed... so in this chaotic time there may have been some copies pressed...anyway, if this would be the case (and the end version, which obviously is not yet in stores) will have even a NEW slightly changed tracklist, THEN this amazon copy musta be REALLY RARE and much worthy, especially for Death Row fans!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.