The last freestyle from YO! MTV Raps. [Ra, KRS, Craig G & more..]

7 Syns

What beat is Red, Meth, Craig G rhyming over? Sounds so familiar but I cant remember the name of it.

peace.

linx

Staff member
Loving it. I used to watch that show so fucking much. I remember when it used to come on like 4 times in a row. Shit was great. I miss that show so much to be honest. :thumb: I actually tried to find the Yo! MTV Raps box set(s) at a few stores, but I didn't see it anywhere. Maybe I can find it online and order it. Anyone got any ideas?

its linx! said:
Loving it. I used to watch that show so fucking much. I remember when it used to come on like 4 times in a row. Shit was great. I miss that show so much to be honest. :thumb: I actually tried to find the Yo! MTV Raps box set(s) at a few stores, but I didn't see it anywhere. Maybe I can find it online and order it. Anyone got any ideas?
According to a little bit of Google-ing, it's not released on DVD.

Dope find btw, Syns. Very nice too see :thumb:

7 Syns

7 Syns said:
What beat is Red, Meth, Craig G rhyming over? Sounds so familiar but I cant remember the name of it.

peace.
^^ Any idea's on the beat?

BTW loving Craig Macks verse.. "but on the down low my name is David Banner/ green on the track can't control my gamma".

peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.